SRLE Extended

Hey Darth_Mathias. Regarding Ultimate Combat, tktkt says "FNIS6.0+ is not compatible. compatible patch is coming soon."

What are we supposed to do with this ?

Regards

yes you are right, I really should read the mod page before adding mods, Ultimate combat will be removed for now until a compatbilty patch is release i will keep an eye on it.

Hey Darth_Mathias. Regarding Ultimate Combat, tktkt says "FNIS6.0+ is not compatible. compatible patch is coming soon."

What are we supposed to do with this ?

Regards

sry I did not see this either...shall do some more research next time.

Edited by xxx78

Custom LOOT Metadata Rules added to the first post on the first page

Also added Mod merges added to the first post on the first page

I hope all this info is of use, If I have messed something up let me know or if there a mod merge you think I really shouldn't of done again let me know.

Edited by Darth_mathias

hey everyone just so you know the Conflict Resoultion currently requires the following mods:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

Unoffical Skyrim Legendary Edition patch.esp

Falskkar.esm

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Preadtors.esm

Cutting Room Floor.esp

MatureSkinComplexions.esp

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp

Rebirth Monstor.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

ESFCompanions.esp

AOS.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp

Companions_Improvement.esp

Bijin Merged.esp

BW Lydia.esp

The Ordinary Women.esp

ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp

I have told Darth when he uploads a new Conflict Resolution TO BLOODY DATE it so you know it is current, as always have fun.

Also the CR will now be called SRLE Addon.esp (or something like that) instead of Darth's character name.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

How about something like SRLE Extended or Dark SRLE?

yes SRLE Extended sounds so much better I have renamed the guide to that, as I do see this as an extension to SRLE. Now we actually have a name do you guys think it is worth starting a brand new forum or just keep this one going? I personally dont mind either way I will go with the majority

Edited by Darth_mathias

Would you be able to redo your pack so that it follows the categories in Neo's Guide? It would be a cool idea if we could slide your mods into his guide and than install your Cr patch after his patch

That is exactly what I am planning on doing, I used Neo's categories and sloted my mods where they made sense so it shouldn't be to difficult (just might take some time) to do you can always check out my Mod.wat.ch https://www.modwat.ch/u/Darth_mathias which shows my latest Load Order and modlist and ini setting for the Time being, so do expect more updates to main page as

I still haven't worked out how to create the guide on it's own Wiki Page yet, I could really do with someone pointing me in the right direction on this

EDIT: I have Updated my Modwat.ch to show the categories from the main SRLE in the Mod list section I suggest checking this out while I update the guide (unless Modwat.ch is enough)

Main Page Updated Links to the mods I added will come later

Changes

CR Updated https://copy.com/shQPmAqLiqrpQlWq - (03/01/16) - Upated to latest Mature Skin Texture and Body

Edited by Darth_mathias

I have been wanting to do this for awhile myself but cant do tes5edit very well. I Really enjoy following the development of your guide on here.

If you are curious about what I had  been messing around with here is my little list. I added two new categories in mine. "MCM Menus" after "Heads up Display". I have the mods Skycomplete and Viewable Faction Ranks under MCM Menus. I'm sure Skycomplete can be merged. After "Animations and Skeletons" I also added a "Followers" Category which I included Arissa, Inigo, and Inigo MCM under. A few other mods that interest me are, "Modified and Expanded Quests" Alternate Start - New Beginnings; "Vanilla Creature Retextures and Tweaks" Horses Revamped - Animations (haven't tried yet); "Beards Brows and Hairs" KS Hairdos - HDT Physics (I love the hairs with ponytails but the others clip, I just asked Neo about this one); "NPC's and Behavior" Crime overhaul; "Basic Needs and Survival" Art of the Catch, Hunterborn (just thinking about it), Hunting in Skyrim (Just thinking about it); "Combat and Traps" Archery Gameplay Overhaul with B0lt Fastened Quivers and Enhanced Camera Patches, and Loot and Degradation; "Perks and Leveling" Smithing Perks verhaul - Tree #3, Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Full ( Curious as to why you chose Ordinator instead)

Keep up the good work