SRLE Extended

after a near 2 hour test and CTD everytime I fight against wolves I have decided to removed SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators and SkyTEST Integration Project. I might have to drop automatic varients all well as my Vram is getting close to 4GB.

That's not good, I really like Skytest - Realistic animals and predators. I have not installed it with SR:LE yet, but I have serious plans to do so. Is it only a Vram issue or is it other issues?

I also recommend that if you are doing mod merges to Merge:

Beards

Brows

The Eyes Of Beauty

Northborn Scars

this will save at least 4 esps.

thanks for the recommendation, esp list is getting crowded this days..

Edited by xxx78

That's not good, I really like Skytest - Realistic animals and predators. I have not installed it with SR:LE yet, but I have serious plans to do so. Is it only a Vram issue or is it other issues?

thanks for the recommendation, esp list is getting crowded this days..

well the CTD have stopped I think I might of deleted something by mistake in my playing around I redownloaded and it is now behaving itself as it should, whoever as soon as Shuah releases the animal addon for ICAIO I am like to change to that.

as for Vram I am averging 3.2GB with Automatic Variants so there is some wiggle room

Edited by Darth_mathias

well the CTD have stopped I think I might of deleted something by mistake in my playing around I redownloaded and it is now behaving itself as it should, whoever as soon as Shuah releases the animal addon for ICAIO I am like to change to that.

as for Vram I am averging 3.2GB with Automatic Variants so there is some wiggle room

yeah ok I see, thats good news, thanks, except vram use ;)

Edited by xxx78

hey guys hope you had good Christmas here is my latest conflict resoultion update.

https://copy.com/y741eX6Qy8q6yCsJ

I have updated it to compatible with the latest Immersive Content - Realistic Outdoor Lights

I will be away on my honeymoon until the new year so if there are any issues with it I will not be able to look at it until then, but if you found one let me know and I will try to sort it out when I get back.

Happy new year to everyone

• +1 1

hey guys hope you had good Christmas here is my latest conflict resoultion update.

I will be away on my honeymoon until the new year so if there are any issues with it I will not be able to look at it until then, but if you found one let me know and I will try to sort it out when I get back.

Happy new year to everyone

Happy holidays and enjoy your trip!

and we're back

You should name this: The Darth_mathias pack :D

Again, awesome work, I love it :D

About Skytest - Realistic animals and predators: Where in the MO order should I place it? Any special instructions on load order?

I have skytest and skytest intergation project placed after OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim and before Respectful Guard Animations in my install order ()left hand pane) I just let loot sort out load order.

you need to also thank my wife cos it was she that have encouraged me to keep this little guide going.

Guys, how did u managed to make predator vision with vividian enb work?

Gopher's Predator vision mod "SEMI" works with Vividian ENB in that

Predator visions AKA Heat Vision Works fine

Night Vision AKA Night eye does not

since I am playing as a Argonian this time I and live without night vision.

Just make sure to install the mod after character creation and you have left the alternate start dungeon area ie when loaded into the world.

Also my wife will now be testing out my little mod suggestions (so i expect she will make some suggestion of her own to me).

She will also be dealing with conflict resolution from now as she knows TES5edit better then I ever could.

Edited by Darth_mathias

ok notes from my wife already:

Changes:

Moved: The Ordinary women above Bijin Merged in install order (had purple textures on some people, and some had no faces this should fix that)

Dropped: College Entry Requirements (doesn't add anything to the grand scheme of things)

Dropped: Automatic variants (VRam was hitting 3.8GB in places, this is just to high for my liking so something has to go and I chose this)

Added: Windstead mine (one of my wife's all time favourtie mods) - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57879/?

Added: Merta Assassin Armor UNP (HDT High Heels System NOT required version) - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195/?

Disable Ore Guardian Spawns in SIC MCM to avoid mining animation glitch

unsure changes at the moment:

I might drop The Scarlett (this home mod doesn't really fit my Argonian battle mage build), might go back to jaggersfeld or maybe Brezzehome fully upgradable not sure on this

my wife suggested adding The College Of Winterhold NPC Improvment https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67359/? (I am not to unsure about this one what do you guys think?).

If any of you guys and ladies find a mod you think would go well with the setup then leave a  comment below.

one last little thing would you guys and ladies like me to try and develop these mods into a proper pack?

If so then I will have to look into how to do this, cos at the moment I have no idea how to build packs.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Gopher's Predator vision mod "SEMI" works with Vividian ENB in that

Predator visions AKA Heat Vision Works fine

Night Vision AKA Night eye does not

since I am playing as a Argonian this time I and live without night vision.

Just make sure to install the mod after character creation and you have left the alternate start dungeon area ie when loaded into the world.

Managed to make it work..just had to edit some stuff for nighteye in enbeffect.fx.ini.

If any of you guys and ladies find a mod you think would go well with the setup then leave a  comment below.

one last little thing would you guys and ladies like me to try and develop these mods into a proper pack?

If so then I will have to look into how to do this, cos at the moment I have no idea how to build packs.

Developing into a pack would be a great idea..as for other mods that i use ..like SRLE - Explorer Edition, npc overhauls like Males of skyrim, The Ultimate NPC Overhaul, some follower mods like Vilja, Arissa, lots of texture mods (over 100 i think), Immersive sounds compendium, Hunterborn, Revenge of the enemies, etc..

Managed to make it work..just had to edit some stuff for nighteye in enbeffect.fx.ini.

Developing into a pack would be a great idea..as for other mods that i use ..like SRLE - Explorer Edition, npc overhauls like Males of skyrim, The Ultimate NPC Overhaul, some follower mods like Vilja, Arissa, lots of texture mods (over 100 i think), Immersive sounds compendium, Hunterborn, Revenge of the enemies, etc..

what fix did you do to the INi file?

I will look at males of skyrim (my wife has already mentioned this mod to me) as I have given alot of love to the females but not the males (expect for the companions) I already have some custom followers that I am happy with.

I did have hunterborn intalled but it got annoy as I spent more time cleaning animlas carcus then actually playing the game. dont think i need revenge of the enemeies with deadly combat.

If someone could point me in the right direction on how to start to devlope this into a proper pack that would be awesome.

EDIT Well it look like males of skyrim will be added so my wife will be doing so work on the CR so expect that soon.

Edited by Darth_mathias