SRLE Extended

what fix did you do to the INi file?

I will look at males of skyrim as I have given alot of love to the females but not the males (expect for the companions) I already have some custom followers that I am happy with.

I did have hunterborn intalled but it got annoy as I spent more time cleaning animlas carcus then actually playing the game. dont think i need reveneg of the enemeies with dealy combat

I changed some values like Sensitivity 1.5, Inversion Interior 0, Gamma Interior .8, Saturation Interior 1..found them on the vividian forum...but you could try different values if your not lazy like me :D.

Hello everyone allow me to introduce myself I am DarkladyLexy Darth_Mathias wife I will be testing and looking after the conflict resolution for his lttle guide from now on. I think I have worked out how to turn this into a pack which I might be the one to develop.

Before I go ahead and get started on that, I wanted to get your options on these mods do you all feel that mod setup as it stands would work as an addon pack for SRLE

I also need to work out a name for this pack so any suggestion would be great.

Hello DarkladyLexy, welcome to the forum :)

Great news you are bringing :D

I already consider this a pack and a pack I want to use with SRLE.

There is ofc some mods I don't like, and others I want to see in the pack but that's how it always will be.

I can come with some suggestions later if wanted.

The pack as it is right now is very undefined, it touch many elements of the game but that's ok, therefore I think the name "addon pack" could somehow be used.

For a concrete name, I suggest "Darth_mathias addon pack for SRLE" :D

One thing I suggest you do is to make sure there is no mod in the pack that can cause serious problems for the player.

There is many lists of dangerous mods that should be avoided and here is one such list:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681422555089/#p1

On this list that I consider serious and is updated, the Deadly combat mod is listed as problematic mod. The author have also acknowledged this and is trying to get it fixed.

Maybe something to consider in the process of making a pack.

Good luck with the pack, I'm looking forward to try it.

Edited by xxx78

Hello DarkladyLexy, welcome to the forum :)

I already consider this a pack and a pack I want to use with SRLE.

There is ofc some mods I don't like, and others I want to see in the pack but that's how it always will be.

which mods currently do you not like and wish to see removed or changed?

I am actually all for removing deadly combat and Skytest but to be replaced with what I am unsure at the moment needs some thiking on.

Vigor - Combat and Injuries - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72180/? is a possbile replacemnet for Deadly combat need to test

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hello to all and welcome DarkLadyLexy.

I am returning to Skyrim after about a year of absence and came back to my favorite SRLE forum... to find this. I am excited to see many of my favorite addons (after the base SRLE install) included in Darth's list. Even better... ongoing development and a CR!   WOOT!

This said... looking to add constructive comments here... I am a follower collector and armor hound. Most of the additional things I add are textures... like JK Skyrim. Not sure that helps here.. other than when I get settled in this New Year that I will take the base from here and add about 75 armors and 15 followers to it! Lol.

Also, Darth's Argonian mage may like Rayeks End Revisited (Mazz's version). It is a favorite of mine, and has a wonderful current update. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71081/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D71081%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Hello to all and welcome DarkLadyLexy.

I am returning to Skyrim after about a year of absence and came back to my favorite SRLE forum... to find this. I am excited to see many of my favorite addons (after the base SRLE install) included in Darth's list. Even better... ongoing development and a CR!   WOOT!

This said... looking to add constructive comments here... I am a follower collector and armor hound. Most of the additional things I add are textures... like JK Skyrim. Not sure that helps here.. other than when I get settled in this New Year that I will take the base from here and add about 75 armors and 15 followers to it! Lol.

Also, Darth's Argonian mage may like Rayeks End Revisited (Mazz's version). It is a favorite of mine, and has a wonderful current update. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71081/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D71081%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I will say for certain we will be avoid performance heavy hitting mods a much a possbile so things like JK's and Expanded Towns and Cities. the aim is to try and make enough changes to the base SRLE to help furthur improve the visuals and gameplay without sacrificing to much performance and I think I have a nice balance here. That said I will always consider any feedback given by you, cos it is you guys and girls that are driving this development.

We currently have 4 follower mods included I am thinking on a few more Arissa - The Wandering Rogue for one a maybe Vilja in Skyrim and I am always on the look out for nice armor mods to.

I will definatly be checking out Rayeks End. since it look to be in a more useful location

Changes:

Removed: Deadly Combat after reading this https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681422555089/#p1 and noticed it has long term issues with save game bloat.

Removed: The Scarlett (don't go with my current character but is an awesome mod and worth checking out)

Added: Males of Skyrim - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61937/? (finally some love to the males as well as the ladies)

Added: Rayek's End Revisited (Mazz's End) - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71081/?

Added: Vigor - Combat and Injuries - https://www.nexusmods...im/mods/72180/ (Dont forget the Attack Speed Fix, and the Campfire Support Patch; like I did)

Added: Arissa The Wandering Rogue - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53754/?

Added: Arissa Customizer - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67219/?

Latest CR https://copy.com/tO6Id1lpGAJ6YYgo

EDIT OK it looks like in need special permission to use the pack developmnet tools so until I get that I can't create a pack yet

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hi everyone with regard to Vigor - Combat and Injuries there is an esp No turning during attacks away This Disables No turning during attacks so makes so you can turn during attacks.

Since it is only 3 records it can be easliy merged into our CR, thus meaning you will get the benefit of this esp but will not be need to download and add to your load order thus keeping your esp count down. I am wondering if people would like me to go ahead to do that.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I am actually all for removing deadly combat and Skytest but to be replaced with what I am unsure at the moment needs some thiking on.

When it comes to combat mod's I like to focus on better Ai, more combat options and generally to make combat more fun and interesting. Here is some mods I suggest. Im not so sure about compatibility or overlap. I strongly suggest Ultimate combat with TK Dodge as replacement for Deadly combat. There is also a chance that the issues in deadly combat will be fixed soon now that many people is aware of them.

Core combat mods - strong combination of mods working well together

Ultimate Combat by tktk (many similar features like deadly combat + more interesting features. Many features are togglable)

TK Dodge by tktk (new version out. Add forward roll, quick dodge, cancel attack, cancel block. Increase the fun of combat and create many options) (work well with Ultimate combat)

Action Combat by Proksi (work well with Ultimate combat. Add more combat options like weapon Parrying and Counter-Striking + more. Not compatible with Dual Wield Parrying v3 in SRLE)

For better Ai I suggest I strongly suggest any of this mods

Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of the Enemies---No Scripts Version by MyEvergreenHometown

Combat Evolved by CrushBoss -raulfin -GhostAgent (already in your pack)

ASIS by The ASIS Team (Already included in SRLE)

Combat effects to use with all combat mods

TK HitStop by tktk (add hit object/enemy effects to improve feeling of physically hitting something. MCM menu)

TK Recoil by tktk (add recoil like effects to bows, crossbows etc. MCM menu)

Mods that I love to use but seem to have bugs but not sure, so I add this mods here for inspiration :)

Skyrim Swimming Enemies by Vlaka (enemies will follow player in water)

Fight or fly by kuertee (give npc's a option to flee if they get low on health)

Player Knockout - Incapacitation by chinagreenelvis (give player a option to survive and surrender to normally friendly NPC's + more interesting features ")

TK Combat by tktk (add many new attacks like leap attack and circular/round attack. But it is overpowered)

Vigor - Combat and Injuries - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72180/? is a possbile replacemnet for Deadly combat need to test

About Vigor - Combat and Injuries by Alex9ndrer:

It is a new mod so maybe it is risky to use it so quick before it have been tested and given proper feedback, especially consider compatibility and how safe the mod is to use?

The mod has many interesting features, but when I read the description I get a feeling that most features is making combat harder by limiting actions and tweaking health, stamina, speed etc instead of creating more options like dodging and interesting combat experiences. Combat should be fun and create options and I feel that this mod don't deliver on that, but I can be wrong.

This mod seem more like a complementary mod than a core combat mod.

About SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators :

The problems mentioned in Nazenn's Dangerous mod list don't seem that severe and hopefully will be fixed soon. Skytest add features to animals that is unique and that make the game alive. Maybe reconsider removing it?

ok Everyone on my first post where i have all my mods would you like me to add links to the nexus mod pages?

Not important for me but it is practical.

Edited by xxx78

so how this for the combat side of things we keep combat evolved

we add:

Ultimate Combat

Tk Dodge

Action Combat

Enemy AI Overhaul - Revenge Of the Enimies no Scripts Version

maybe TK combat too.

and we get rid of Vigor - Combat and Injuries.

SkyTest will be staying until ICAIO gets the animals sorted as well. might be a good idea to clean the ESM with TES5Edit like I have done now

I am planning on adding the Skytest USKP records into the CR (since there are only 4) so the esp wont be needed when the new CR is released later tonight

Edited by DarkladyLexy

well just got in from work and my wife has just given a big telling off for add Vigor - Combat and Injuries before she can test it out. Who giude is this hers or mine..... we all know its hers now don't we

so

Removed: Vigor - Combat and Injuries.

i like Ultimate combat and Enemy AI Overhaul - Revenge Of the Enimies no Scripts Version i am unsure ok TK dodge, and action combat will be to try it out before adding. will need to also add Revenge Of the Enimies SIC compatbility but that in the installer anyway. My only concern is scripts and how heavy SRLE is already

Edited by Darth_mathias

Wow that was quick :)

First I have to say, I'm certainly not an expert on this, and the mods I posted was just mods I personally like, and that hopefully will not create too many problems.

Ultimate combat and Tk dodge is great options. Both seem to work well without any serious problems. TK dodge can be considered OP since only player do it, but with many NPC improving combat mods I think it add some great options to defensive and offensive combat.

About Action combat:

As said, it is not compatible with Dual Wield Parrying v3 in SRLE. So if this is used either use earlier version of Dual Wield Parrying or remove it and Im not sure that's the best to do. I just added it to the list since I really like some of the features.

About Enemy AI Overhaul - Revenge Of the Enimies:

I'm using this mod but some complain that the NPC is cheating since it have unlimited "mana". I'm also not sure if it should be added on top of combat evolved and ASIS that is already included in this pack and SRLE. Again this was added as a option, not necessarily to add on top on the rest. There is probably a reason that Combat evolved was included and not this.

About TK combat:

It seem to be issues with some attacks not working anymore. Also the mod is not updated in a long time but I really like some of the attacks, but the mod is overpowered. Maybe possible to remove some of the magical effects. The attacks should also be associated with perks since they are so powerful that they make the normal perks for weapons indifferent. So I would noty use it without some more development.

About Vigor - Combat and Injuries.

This mod is very new and have some interesting features, and it is also compatible with Ultimate combat, Action combat and TK dodge so I'm not sure if it should be removed. Since Action combat is not compatible with Dual wield parrying maybe Vigor is a better options to add to Ultimate combat and TK Dodge.

Overall its important to not add too many script heavy mods and many combat mods use a lot of scripts, so a minimal approach is probably best.

So for a final combined minimal approach:

Ultimate combat

Tk Dodge

Combat evolved or Enemy AI Overhaul - Revenge Of the Enimies no Scripts Version

TK HitStop

Edited by xxx78

I have used Ultimate combat, revenege of the enmies and combat evolved together in the pst with great success so I am fairly confident they will work well together

I was looking at TK Dodge and it says it is not curently compatbile wit with FNIS 6.0+ which is in SRLE for this reason it wlll be left out for now but I will keep an eye on it.

I will look at TK HitStop

Edited by Darth_mathias