SRLE Extended

I have been wanting to do this for awhile myself but cant do tes5edit very well. I Really enjoy following the development of your guide on here.

If you are curious about what I had  been messing around with here is my little list. I added two new categories in mine. "MCM Menus" after "Heads up Display". I have the mods Skycomplete and Viewable Faction Ranks under MCM Menus. I'm sure Skycomplete can be merged. After "Animations and Skeletons" I also added a "Followers" Category which I included Arissa, Inigo, and Inigo MCM under. A few other mods that interest me are, "Modified and Expanded Quests" Alternate Start - New Beginnings; "Vanilla Creature Retextures and Tweaks" Horses Revamped - Animations (haven't tried yet); "Beards Brows and Hairs" KS Hairdos - HDT Physics (I love the hairs with ponytails but the others clip, I just asked Neo about this one); "NPC's and Behavior" Crime overhaul; "Basic Needs and Survival" Art of the Catch, Hunterborn (just thinking about it), Hunting in Skyrim (Just thinking about it); "Combat and Traps" Archery Gameplay Overhaul with B0lt Fastened Quivers and Enhanced Camera Patches, and Loot and Degradation; "Perks and Leveling" Smithing Perks verhaul - Tree #3, Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Full ( Curious as to why you chose Ordinator instead)

Keep up the good work

i might look at Skycomplete and Viewable Faction Ranks, crime overhaul also Vanilla Creature Retextures and Tweaks" Horses Revamped - Animations, Art of the cath will like be added when Chesko releases Last seed and hunger in the North. I did have Hunterborn installed but I evemtually found it annoying gameplay wise (spending more time clean carcuses and not adventuring).

I don't like enhanced camera so I took it out and I wanted try out Ordinator becuase Perkus Maxiums is a right pain compatability wise with SRLE. Archry gameply overhual is currently under animation section maybe I should move it to the combat section.

If anyone knows of a decent dark brotherhood armor retexture let me know I am looking out for one

Edited by Darth_mathias

Changes 04-01-16

things I am thinking about

Crime Overhauls

Huntering Overhauls

Hunterborn (may make a reapperance)

Horses Revamped - Animations

replacing dragon combat overhaul with some less prolematic with the end miraak boss fight (don't know what yet maybe ultimate dragons)

maybe a shouts overhaul

I am also trying not to go over the top with the ESP count cos I know some of you will be likely want to use Nearox's SRLE: Explorer's Edition (so I am trying to keep it around the 200ish mark, if you do plan on doing this I advise to install his first then what you want from mine as there is a few overlaps)

So answers on a post card

Edited by Darth_mathias

Darth, what about "Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture"..this is the first mod i add on top of SRLE...btw..I found a couple of errors in the conflict resolution because carlotta, tonilia and karliah were missing from the bijin merged and the records were forwarded from bijin npcs...

Darth, what about "Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture"..this is the first mod i add on top of SRLE...btw..I found a couple of errors in the conflict resolution because carlotta, tonilia and karliah were missing from the bijin merged and the records were forwarded from bijin npcs...

Ok I will take a look at the CR I believe Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture does not work with ordinator

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Ok I will take a look at the CR I believe Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture does not work with ordinator

Hello Darklady, concerning Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture ^^

Compatibility

This mod is not compatible with other mods which change the mesh or texture for any of the skill interface files.

If you are wondering if X mod works. It is likely that it does. A short list of mods that are completely compatible are:

- ACE

- Royal Bloodline

- Extended UI

- Requiem Overhaul

- Enai's Ordinator

I everyone yet more changes 04/01/16 (PM)

• Updated Bijin Merged (had a fatal error which should now hopefully be fixed, if you have the older version delete it and redownload, Lexy rebuilt it from the orginal mods and then used merge plugin standalone and then applied USLEEP changes directly to this plugin).
  • Updated CR 04-01-16 (PM)
  • Added Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture (Fomod the same as Steps 2.2.9.2) to the ++++User Interface++++ section
  • Updated LOOT Metadata Section

thinking on adding this to replace dark brotherhood armor

Proper Dark brotherhood armor retex - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15698/? what do you guy and ladies think? I Personally like the 2K black version

Edited by Darth_mathias

thinking on adding this to replace dark brotherhood armor

Proper Dark brotherhood armor retex - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15698/? what do you guy and ladies think? I Personally like the 2K black version

Looks nice...this one is looking also good https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70367/? .. as for daedric..I use Glorious Daedric Retexture(u have to hide in MO the ebony ore cubemaps if u use Realistic HD ores) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30612/?

Edited by mavanaic

About crime overhauls, Reneers Crime Overhaul is on Nazenn's "dangerous mod list.

I take the liberty once again to suggest more mods I like and that I like to use with SR:LE

I have used all the mods and I have not had any problems with them, but there can be issues I don't know about.

Guards and crime mod:

NARC - No Animals Report Crimes by Pharros (Stop animals from reporting crimes. Partly fixed in USKP)

Suspicious City Guards by TheSecretMaster (Make guards suspicious if they see you sneak around and they will follow you. Add realism and immersion)

Crime Overhaul by chinagreenelvis (fix some annoying features and add some more)

Interesting Hud/UI/info mods:

YOT - Your Own Thoughts by Tooplex (make game more immersive by making messages/text ingame 1st person)

Compass Marker Range by Xrande (Reduce the range before a location pop up and when locations is detected. Enhance exploration)

Compass Mod - Immersive Undiscovered Locations by xackoff (Make all undiscovered location marks generic until discovered. Enhance exploration)

*Less Intrusive HUD II by Crashnburn (Make it possible to tweak/change almost all hud elements) Essential mod (Minimal HUD is also a option)

Achievements:

Achieve That by 3JIou (Add achievements ingame that give small rewards if achieved. Full customization with MCM)

I like the development of this pack, really looking forward to using it :D

It look great :)

I am looking at crime overhaul, NARC has already been included in the pack now, suspicious city guards and your thoughts are you own are also possbilites need to look at them don't forget I am trying to keep the esp count down lol.

if i remember achieve that had some buggy issues but I might be worth looking at again.

the compass mods and less instrsive Hud II not really needed as you got IHud

all my huds, bathing in skyrim, loot and degradation, frostfall iNeed are all linked and toggable on one hot key so you press it every pops up for like 3 second then disappears

Edited by Darth_mathias

lol yes guys i might have look into more merges but I am conscious that some of you might wish to install Nearox Gudie too plus I dont like to high and esp count the whole thing is currently sitting at 205.

I might test out a merge of all my added armor mods

(My spelling is really bad tonight)

Edited by Darth_mathias