SRLE Extended

No go :(   No pink bodies or anything,  just the neck line on some of them.  But faces are the same.  Does it matter where you place bijin merged file in the left pane?  How about right pane - I don't have the companions_improvement.esp 

for the meshes... / facegeom / skyrim.esm folder I had to combine all the *.nif files in the one dir.  

interesting i have it at pirtoty 295 in the right hand pane, and 170 in the left.

have you made sure the folder is setup correctly double cheeck this example

Bijin Merged / meshes / actor / character / Aela there should be 8 files all Nifs and another folder called hair which contains 2 nif files and 2 tri files

also did you use the UNP or CBBE Version of the mods

Edited by Darth_mathias

Does it need to be ahead or behind a certain SRLE body file in the left pane?   It looks like it's overwriting only Optimized Vanilla textures no matter where I put it.  

I do have the specific setup you state (8 nifs and hair folder followed by 2nif and 2tri) although I have Adelasia as the first name not Aela.   I basically have all the War-Wives-NPC alphabetical under the character dir.  

Okay...  figured it out, kind of.   Like I said at one point I had it working fine while I was working on completing SRLE.   Well the issue is in the SR conflict resolution esp file that I download and install 

straight from Neo's wiki.  I unchecked that and Bijin works just fine.  

<EDIT>

Ok,  it's not the CR resolution file.  What I did was when I unchecked that I also had to uncheck DYNdolod and Asis.esp    Well it seems the culprit is Asis.esp.   That's the one if I leave unchecked Bijin will work.   Let me re run that patcher with Bijin installed and see if a new ASIS.esp fixes this issue.    

I'm sure everyone following from home is saying... "Well yeah, duh"  

<EDIT> re-running SUM patcher for ASIS took care of the issue,  I now have Bijin...everything !     Thanks Darth much appreciated !  

glad to hear you got it sort I will add a note about this to the steps i created it worked for me cos i hadn't run dyndolod and skyproc patchers at the time I was testing.

[EDIT] Thanks for your help in testing and flesh out my little installation guide really appricated. I made a note about removed dyndolod and skyproc patchers prior to installation then added steps to rerun after installation (but only if this required). 

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hey man, I was wondering if Noble Skyrim 2K works right out of the box for you? or did you need to delete or hide some meshes / textures for compatibilitys sake? if so ... which files?

Also I'm assuming you grabbed the Noble Skyrim 2K Full Pack Version 3.1.5 & the SMIM Patch?

I'm going to give this a shot since SRO is so difficult to get ahold of.

it works out the box no issues, there is now one compatbiity patch I would high recommend and that is Project Parallax Revived https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71400/?

i have noble skyrim where SRO should be then have Project Parallax Revived after Project Parallax Remastered in my install order Left hand pane.

yes grab both the main file and the SMIM Patch and I merged them

Edited by Darth_mathias

Thank you for the quick reply.

I'm looking at the Project Parallax Remastered on the SRLE guide and I am wondering if I should just replace it all together with Project Parallax Revived.

PP Remasterd seems like it applies parallax for SRO & there is a SMIM bridge update. Since I am replacing SRO with Noble Skyrim do you think I should just scrap Project Parallax Remastered all together and replace that with Project Parallax Revived or is that SMIM Bridge update critical?

to be honest I dont know. All i know is Project Parallax Revived doesn't fully overwrite Project Parallax remastered so be safe i just use both maybe someone with more knownledge of parallax will know.

EDIT I have put a message on the comment section of the Project Parallax Revived page lets see what reply i get.

I have looked at the conflcits and there are 2 textures and meshes in PP Remastered not being overwritten my PP Revived these are

wrstonemortar01.dds

wrstonemortar01_n.dds

plus there are a furthur 20 non-conflicting files so I would say yes you still need PP Remastered otherwise these would not have parrallax textures

Edited by Darth_mathias