SRLE Extended

mostly making sure Bijin Overwrites Ordinary woman as these two mods change some of the same NPCs I merged USLEEP Changes in Ordinary woman so Bijin had to go into my CR also.

you do know that on the first page at the top thre is a link to my CR whcih can be downloaded and used.

i will try and make my version of bijin availbe once i work out the best way to upload it. to honest I am not sure the best way to go about this suggestions would be welcome

Edited by Darth_mathias

to clarify to everyone How I installed Bijin: takes a bit of work but worth it

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE ALREADLY RUN DYNDOLOD AND SKYPROC PATCHERS I ADVISE TO REMOVE THEM, THEN INSTALL THIS MOD, THEN RE-RUN

STEP 1: Download and install Bijin Warmaidians https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038/? (use the loose UNP Version)

Download and install Bijin Warmaidians Private Lydia Version (DONT NOT MERGE YOU MUST CREATE A NEW MOD)

Download and install Bijin Wives UNP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63473/? Download and Install Bijin NPC https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71054/?

Download Bijin Merged.esp from here https://copy.com/9BgwlwTqntGONoal THIS VERSION ALSO SHOULD CONTAIN THE ALEA WAREWOLF FIX.

STEP 2: Create a new folder Called Bijin Merged

STEP 3:

Open Bijin WARMADIANS folder and move the textures and meshes folders (ONLY DO NOT COPY THE ESP) to the newly created Bijin Merged Folder.

Open Bijin Wives folder and move the textures and meshes folders (ONLY DO NOT COPY THE ESP) to the newly created Bijin Merged Folder.

Open Bijin NPC folder and move the textures and meshes folders (ONLY DO NOT COPY THE ESP) to the newly created Bijin Merged Folder.

The folder structure should look like this: Bijin Merged / meshes / actor / character / ...and then the list of unique characters for War, Wives, NCP with their specific Facegendata (you get the idea) as the same for textures.

ONCE YOU HAVE COPIED THESE ASSETS THE REMAINING 3 ESPS CAN BE SAFElY DELETED THESE ARE NOT NEEDED ANYMORE AT THIS POINT THE FOLDER SHOULD ONLY CONTAIN TEXTURES AND MESHES NO ESP

STEP 4

Move Bijin Merged.esp (the one you downloaded in Step 1, Line 5) to the newly Created Bijin Merged Folder which should now contain all the textures and meshes.

AT THIS POINT THE FOLDER SHOULD CONTAIN ALL TEXTURES & MESHES AND A ESP.

STEP 5 Move Bijin Merged to the MO Mods Folder

STEP 6 Activte Bijin Merged in MO left hand pane.

Activate Bijin Warmaidians Privte Lydia Version

STEP 7 LOOT Metadata Update Required:

Bijin Merged.esp load after Companions_Improvement.esp

STEP 8 LOOT Metadata Update Required:

BW Lydia.esp Load After Bijin Merged.esp

at the point download the bijin customizers if desired.

this should be it you're done. (hopefully I haven't missed anything lol of course I missed stuff).

Only needed if you have installed and removed dyndoload and Skyproc prior to installion of this mod

Step 9:

Re Run Dyndolod as per SRLE Guide

Step 10:

Re Run Skyproc Patchers as per SRLE Guide

Edited by Darth_mathias

Thanks!    I will follow your Steps.    Do you think it was the changeover to USLEEP that tripped me up?   Man I spent weeks trying to figure it out - 1st time installing it there, then 3 days later gone.

Your modlist on top of SRLE looks great,  thanks for posting it.   I plan on adding a bunch of followers like Vilja-Inigo-Arissa-Sofia-Hoth because they seem very compatible to SRLE from what I read.  

The most challenging mods I plan on adding is Hunterborn,Scarcity, Hearthfire extended and JK Lite.   At some point Scarcity was used in one of the morrowloot packs so I'm hoping conflicts ( If I can't resolve anything) will be minimal.   Every day I postpone my playthrough I seem to find more mods I want to add :)   But SRLE looks fantastic and I'm psyched I was able to get that in place.  Everything on top of that will be gravy!  

Thanks!    I will follow your Steps.    Do you think it was the changeover to USLEEP that tripped me up?

i would say yes cos it tripped me up for a few days. i spend hours and hours getting bijin to behave the way I wanted hopefully the steps now above will help everyone.

Edited by Darth_mathias

@Darth,  on page 3 you pointed out to DL both the Bijin AOI and the Bijin AOI Legendary for USLEEP users.   Under STEP 1, 5th line do mean to do both?     Thanks

no you only need Bijin AOI Legendary for USLEEP users.

I hope my instrutions are clear for you Quahogs

Edited by Darth_mathias

STEP 1:

Download Bijin AIO Legendary for USLEEP users  from here https://copy.com/9BgwlwTqntGONoal THIS VERSION CONTAINS THE ALEA WAREWOLF FIX WHICH THE ORGINAL MOD (as far as i am awrae ) DOES NOT

If someone could be so kind as to test out this esp https://copy.com/9BgwlwTqntGONoal to see if Alea is indeed a warewolf during the companions the part when you're in the underforge it's when you first become a warewolf that would be awesome as I am nowhere near that point in any of my games i i dont know the console commands for this

Another question,  when creating the subdir under Bijin Merged should it be like this :

Bijin Merged / Warmaidens / Meshes etc etc

Bijin Merged / NPC / Meshes etc 

Bijin Merged / Wives / Meshes etc

<with textures along too>

OR

Bijin Merged / meshes / actor / character / ...and then the list of unique characters for War, Wives, NCP with their specific Facegendata   ?

Another question,  when creating the subdir under Bijin Merged should it be like this :

Bijin Merged / Warmaidens / Meshes etc etc

Bijin Merged / NPC / Meshes etc 

Bijin Merged / Wives / Meshes etc

<with textures along too>

OR

Bijin Merged / meshes / actor / character / ...and then the list of unique characters for War, Wives, NCP with their specific Facegendata   ?

it should be:

you are basically merging the 3 mods into one Mod

Edited by Darth_mathias

No go :(   No pink bodies or anything,  just the neck line on some of them.  But faces are the same.  Does it matter where you place bijin merged file in the left pane?  How about right pane - I don't have the companions_improvement.esp 

for the meshes... / facegeom / skyrim.esm folder I had to combine all the *.nif files in the one dir.