SRLE Extended

Zegorzalek

Toggle helment are pretty much covered by CCOR having the ability to create cirlets out of helmets (plus i usually just asign a SKYUI group for helmets)

SKYTest covers Falsakkar Animals

me or darth don't use fast travel we like to see the world but i admit Island Fast Travel look interest and conveniant

there's not much info on what Dawnguard Gauntlets Fix actaually does

all in all i don't think these will be included at this time to our guide but that doesn't stop you add them to your game.

just so everyone knows don't expect any updates today poor Darth is stuck in the Studio until this band finshes laying down there tracks. So the new Fomod section will be added tomorrow now.

(this is the stuff I have to put up with shouldn't married a noise boy lol.)

Edited by DarkladyLexy

As I am looking through mods, I found a couple items to submit for consideration:

Couple items I believe fit in the Fixes Category:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38400/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D38400%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1037688&pUp=1

Overwritten by Cloaks of Skyrim if I understand correctly, so will need sorting after.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22765/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D22765%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I never play without this hotkey helmet toggle.

An enhancement for Faalskaar that fits with the current wildlife embellishments (not sure how the FPS hit is, should be fine, no scripts)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50246/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D50246%26preview%3D&pUp=1

In the Travel category:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38465/?

togglable helmets could actually be a good idea and the Island Fast Travel is interesting i will test and see if i like them.

SKYTest should cover animal for falsakaar

Edited by Darth_mathias

Changes 06/01/15

Added: FoMod Section

OK Small issue I seem to hit my limit on images so plans for the FOMOD section will have to change.

That sucks, I was really looking forward to it. Maybe you could do something in the style of the official Skyrim Revisited guide, like where you name the mod and the options you checked for each section?

That sucks, I was really looking forward to it. Maybe you could do something in the style of the official Skyrim Revisited guide, like where you name the mod and the options you checked for each section?

the solution is to do that but for the MCM Section as I personally feel the FoMod section is more important then showing the options I chose in the MCM menus as everyone customs the MCM menus to there own game.

EDIT: FOMOD SECTION UPDATED I HAVE FOR NOW REMOVED THE MCM MENU SECTION

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hi Darth_mathias,

In Immersive College of Winderhold you will also need the Apophysis patch as SR:LE uses this mod.

Also, since SR:LE supports BBP skeleton choices (via HDT) why you have other options in 360 skeleton mod?

Thanks! :)

thanks for pointing these out I will change them

360 is a mistake I will change it

Edited by Darth_mathias

Change Log 07/01/16: These will now happen at the end of my day, (after this one that is)

• Updated main guide - mostly spelliing mistakes (which by now most of you will be awre it not a strong pont of mine).
  • Updated FoMod Section - Now includes pretty pictures for the choices I made.
  • updated MCM Section - Removed pretty pictures and done it in text form (I am still tweaking my MCM's so expect more changes). 

I've been following this post for the past week and finally got a chance to express my appreciation for the great work that Darth and Darklady have put into this guide.

A BIG thank you for sharing this with the SRLE fans.

A few great things about this project:

Great team work between the both of you.

Allowing the fans to pick the mods they want by keeping the CR patch simple as possible.

Willingness to listen to the community and good communication.

Awesome addon mods to SRLE!

Easy guide and tutorials  to follow.

Darth, I read that you were looking into converting the guide to a STEP wiki. That would be great if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

For what I understand the wiki pages in STEP allow you to have a history under page tools that keeps track of the changes made just like Neo's SRLE.

The usefulness of that is to allow the fans to keep track of the changes made rather then reading throughout the forum if they miss a few days.

Either way, the guide that you are using is very complete and easy enough.

Again a BIG thanks :)

Edited by edynacio

Hi again

I wonder about lockpicking. I see you guys added KenMOD - Lockpick Pro - Cheat. I personally find this mod a little boring and it feel very "mechanical"

I rather prefer Lock Overhaul by Quad2Core. It add more options to open locks and more adjustment settings.

What do you think?

I chose KenMOD - Lockpick Pro - Cheat because it is a simple mod and I hate lockpicking in Skyrim it is so annnoying. There was a mod that added a spell to open locks but I can't remember what is is called. If i remember Lock Overhaul has a ratherly long term game breaking bug that lock doos so you cant ever open them

I've been following this post for the past week and finally got a chance to express my appreciation for the great work that Darth and Darklady have put into this guide.

A BIG thank you for sharing this with the SRLE fans.

A few great things about this project:

Great team work between the both of you.

Allowing the fans to pick the mods they want by keeping the CR patch simple as possible.

Willingness to listen to the community and good communication.

Awesome addon mods to SRLE!

Easy guide and tutorials  to follow.

Darth, I read that you were looking into converting the guide to a STEP wiki. That would be great if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

For what I understand the wiki pages in STEP allow you to have a history under page tools that keeps track of the changes made just like Neo's SRLE.

The usefulness of that is to allow the fans to keep track of the changes made rather then reading throughout the forum if they miss a few days.

Either way, the guide that you are using is very complete and easy enough.

Again a BIG thanks :)

Thanks this was just a list of mods that i added on top of my own SRLE but is has massively grew most thanks to the encougmnet of of my wiffe and you guys

Yes I would love to convert this into a Wiki rather then use the forums but for the life of me I cant work out how to actually do that (it is propberly very simple) but as of yet no one has pointed in the right direction on this, And at the moment I seem to be putting up daily change logs plus there are fairly some big changes I have planbned for tonight so stay tuned

Edited by Darth_mathias