SRLE Extended

Ok guys bit of bad news Darths ssd which houses his os has failed so we will be out of action until he can fix it or buy a new one.

If you have a means of accepting donations I wouldn't mind helping out a bit towards you buying a new SSD.

After all, both of you have put so much time in building this guide.

Neo has a system of accepting contributions from thankful fans so I don't think that should be wrong.

OK that was one huge headache computer backup and running. Next issue I had to totally wipe all hard drive of data (Fing annoying) I do have a backup of my MO mods folder but it few weeks old so I need to rebuild my current profile (looks like i know whati will be do for the next few days) so I am sorry to say there will be no updates for a few days sorry guys.

all all concerned the SSD that failed was a Kingston Fury HyperX (I won't be buy another one of these ever again)

I always go with either Crucial or Samsung because these two are very reliable (knock on simulated wood-grained particle board :unsure:).

yes it was a very first SSD so i didn't really know what was good a what wasn't. I may buy another Samsung 850 EVO or PRO or a may not. If fine one cheap I may pick it up but it in not essential I've go more the enough storage on my system to be playing with i would just be nice to one SSD that houses  Skyrim on one for everything else but thats a luxury . 

Oh big fat Fing Bugger My backup MO is pretty much useless I am going to have to rebuild from scratch even going to redownload Skyrim. Sorry Guys this is going to take a lot longer then I thought to get backup a running. If someone is will to look after things in my absence then please PM me ASAP.

Hey guys, I have a brief question about Enhanced Landscapes.  I noticed that in the SRLE:E install for EL, it recommends the installation of Vanilla billboards.  Is this necessary if Vanilla billboards from TES5LODGEN are already installed per SRLE?  I'm not using SFO, but will obviously be using DynDOLOD.

I'm curious if it's just redundant, or if there is some essential information from the billboards supplied by EL that is actually needed for the install.

Edited by Dresner

Hey guys, I have a brief question about Enhanced Landscapes.  I noticed that in the SRLE:E install for EL, it recommends the installation of Vanilla billboards.  Is this necessary if Vanilla billboards from TES5LODGEN are already installed per SRLE?  I'm not using SFO, but will obviously be using DynDOLOD.

I'm curious if it's just redundant, or if there is some essential information from the billboards supplied by EL that is actually needed for the install.

Fairly certain it's redundant.

yes it was a very first SSD so i didn't really know what was good a what wasn't. I may buy another Samsung 850 EVO or PRO or a may not. If fine one cheap I may pick it up but it in not essential I've go more the enough storage on my system to be playing with i would just be nice to one SSD that houses Skyrim on one for everything else but thats a luxury .

Got two EVO 850 250 Gb. Samsung never failed me.

Morning all.  Question - As I am ploughing through the CR for my stupid build (done all the relevant CR from the SRLE and SRLEX guides plus the relevant stuff from the REGS/SRLE compatibility CR guide, now going through everything in each of the plugins I've added line by line) I am noticing that an awful lot of the lighting tweaks added by ELE_Legendary are being removed by stuff later in the load order and aren't addressed by any of the CR.  I've been copying them across into my CR but I'm now wondering if there's a reason they've been left out? 

Forget the LOOT rule? ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp - Enable Global Priority and set it to 990100

Should load right before the CR patches.

I was pretty sure I'd gone back over all of the LOOT rule updates, I'll need to check when I get home. That might explain it...

I'm also using Claralux on my build in place of Lanterns Of Skyrim so I'll need to see how that affect things if ELE was in the wrong order as well.

If I find that I have forgotten that rule can I move it to the bottom of my load order before I carry in with the rest of my CR out will changing load order part easy through break what I've done? I really don't want to have to start from scratch again as I'm about right hours in!

EDIT: Actually, scrap that last comment. I think I might have to start CR again anyway as I've been pondering some of my merges and realised that I should probably have been doing a mini CR for each merge and including a CR plugin within each merge as/if required.  This is a bit of a bummer because it now means I'm going to have to go through every one of my thirty or so merges again, doing the CR for each merge set first, then building the merges again (if any CR required) and then doing the whole main CR again.  Hey ho, there goes another fortnight without sleep...

Edited by dunc001