SRLE Extended

Thanks again darth!I wish i was able to help you guys with some of these stuff to ease the burden.

Something i've been meaning to ask is about CR creation and i've been thinking of skipping both SRLE/SRLE Extended and doing my own from the beginning and learn in the process however im curious if you guys know about other good guides besides these ones : 

https://tr.scribd.com/doc/235574282/Guide-to-Make-a-Patch-for-Solving-Conflicts

Thanks again darth!I wish i was able to help you guys with some of these stuff to ease the burden.

Something i've been meaning to ask is about CR creation and i've been thinking of skipping both SRLE/SRLE Extended and doing my own from the beginning and learn in the process however im curious if you guys know about other good guides besides these ones : 

https://tr.scribd.com/doc/235574282/Guide-to-Make-a-Patch-for-Solving-Conflicts

no not really there is a serve lack of videos that show the process of how to properly do conflcit resolution. I have pretty learnt by doing Neo's one and trail and error.

Edit: this videro series might help https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaHO2M49jtr28CV0Of1RbMhQhmR3_yVS-

Epsiode 47 is where he talks about CR stuff.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Has anyone here tried out SkyBirds again since the release of the new USLEEP patches?  I might try it out in my SRLE profile and see how it goes.  I'm thinking about a Birds, Bugs and Bees merge containing the following:

SkyBirds

SkyBirds USLEEP Performance Patch (v4 No Barrels)

101BugsHD Extra Spawns (detatches even more SkyBirds spawn locations)

Luminescent Luna Moths 101Bugs version

OH GOD BEES More Bees & Hives

Birds of Skyrim

Birds of Skyrim Ruhadre USLEEP Patch

Birds and Flocks (Phinix HF USLEEP Cleaned version)

I use Birds of Skyrim with the Ruhadre patch. Didn't bother with the rest. Read about some problems with Flocks, dunno about Skybirds. Maybe you should see if your current setup works first eh? ;)

I use Birds of Skyrim with the Ruhadre patch. Didn't bother with the rest. Read about some problems with Flocks, dunno about Skybirds. Maybe you should see if your current setup works first eh? ;)

Words to live by! I am so the guy who keeps adding 1 more mod, 1 more mod until I bring my house of cards down. The bigger you build it, the harder it is to troubleshoot, and not every problem rears it's head at the start of a new game (I have found out the hard way :facepalm: ).

I'm getting this error when running LOOT:

Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "NARC Merged.esp" and "Animal Tweaks.esp". Back cycle: Animal Tweaks.esp, NARC Merged.esp

The only different thing from the guide was that I included, NARC-SICConsistencyPatch.esp, NARC-SkyTEST.esp in the NARC Merged - SRLE Extended

I'm getting this error when running LOOT:

Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "NARC Merged.esp" and "Animal Tweaks.esp". Back cycle: Animal Tweaks.esp, NARC Merged.esp

The only different thing from the guide was that I included, NARC-SICConsistencyPatch.esp, NARC-SkyTEST.esp in the NARC Merged - SRLE Extended

have you pulled the Animal tweaks skytest patch from the AT merge?

If you have then loose the rule for now as this is something Darth will need to look at when he reaches the Merge section of the reinstall.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

have you pulled the Animal tweaks skytest patch from the AT merge?

If you have then loose the rule for now as this is something Darth will need to look at when he reaches the Merge section of the reinstall.

Yes, I removed the Animal Tweaks - SkyTEST Patch to reflect the changes Darth made today to the guide.

I'll wait until he gets it updated, no worries.

After he finishes the install will Interesting NPC's be back to the guide

Edited by edynacio

Did you notice a new version of the skytest patch was uploaded today

Darth, just a heads up. Animal Tweaks SkyTEST Patch for SkyTEST 1.44 available now in the optional downloads section. Needs to be last in the merge order.

Typical I pull yesterday evening before I head work then have to put back in in the morning. Anyway it done now hopefully everything will behave itself my CR will be updated hopefull sometime today.

Did you notice Neo Moved SkyUI  and put it after. Didn't know if you would want to upgrade your integration guide to reflect the change 

Sorted.

Edited by Darth_mathias

There's a very specific order the plugins need to be arranged in now for the Animal Tweaks SkyTEST merge to maintain the greatest effect from animal tweaks:

SkyTEST Dawnguard

SkyTEST Dragonborn

SkyTEST patches

Animal Tweaks

Animal Tweaks OBIS and SIC patches

Animal Tweaks SkyTEST patch

Not sure if you're using the first two but I did a CR on them in TES5Edit and this was the optimum merge order. Hope that helps.

Edited by dunc001