SRLE Extended

it the oaks which are mostly between solitude and Dragonsbridge

ahh. I'm guessing they are clipping or something? I'll have to look again. There's a standalone option for the oaks in which he removes some of the trees and gives the oaks more breathing room. I'm gonna check that one out.

Edit: You don't get an FPS drop when you have shrooms+marsh pines installed?

Edited by Alluistras

ahh. I'm guessing they are clipping or something? I'll have to look again. There's a standalone option for the oaks in which he removes some of the trees and gives the oaks more breathing room. I'm gonna check that one out.

Edit: You don't get an FPS drop when you have shrooms+marsh pines installed?

no cos i got a fairly beefy GPU (GTX 980TI)

ok after further testing I am convinced if we drop Oaks and Marsh pines optional from EL then we should be able to switch SBT to EVT and keep EL without to much weridness.

The swamp marshrooms will also have to go but that this no great loss.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Load order post merge marathon (but before I run bash patch and patchers which will remove 5 lvl list esps and add back in around 7?) = 250!!!!

That's from 472 to 250!!!!

My head is about to explode it's been that much work, error checking, blah blah. I'm going to lie down for a week...

Load order post merge marathon (but before I run bash patch and patchers which will remove 5 lvl list esps and add back in around 7?) = 250!!!!

That's from 472 to 250!!!!

My head is about to explode it's been that much work, error checking, blah blah. I'm going to lie down for a week...

maybe when your done spent some quailty time with your wife too.

What kind of patch does it need? Why wouldn't it work? Are these the oaks?

enb%202016_06_11%2001_52_06_96_zpsobrl0e

That looks stunning :)

ok after further testing I am convinced if we drop Oaks and Marsh pines optional from EL then we should be able to switch SBT to EVT and keep EL without to much weridness.

The swamp marshrooms will also have to go but that this no great loss.

Shame, I think the perfect solution would be EVT with EL Oaks and dead pines. Maybe there will be a solution soon...

maybe when your done spent some quailty time with your wife too.

Yep, family time for the rest of the day!

I'm doing one final merge with 6 of the unrelated compatibility patches I have and that's me done.

I have a question (and I am hoping the answer isn't going to cause me a coronary) - does it matter if your general load order changes during/after making all the merges? I'm assuming not as you run LOOT again after the merges as per the guides. I was just wondering how FormIDs keep working if load order changes given that the first two characters of any ID are the plugin priority. So for example if CRF changes from 1D in the order to 1F does this not have any effect on anything that relies on CRF as a master?

Shame, I think the perfect solution would be EVT with EL Oaks and dead pines. Maybe there will be a solution soon...

that is what I am aiming for but at the momemt it look (at least to me) EL Oaks optional EVT are not really compatible without a patch. the problem is the EVT uses Vanillia Placement of Trees and EL use cutom.

Edit: screw it let do it i'm sticking with Oaks and Marsh pines with EVT until someone comes up with a patch/solution cos it looks better then SBT.

Edited by Darth_mathias