SRLE Extended

Guys, sorry to bump a question but can anyone tell me if I can carry on with a CR from part way through if I have altered load order in the meantime?  I had forgotten to add the LOOT rule to ELE_legendary_ so it wasn't at the end of the load order.  I have also added one or two more plugins so whilst general order is pretty much the same obviously the plugin slots for most things have changed.  I can't get my head around whether this matters for CR or not if the records that have ended up in the CR so far are the correct ones as per the guides.  Just need to know if I need to start the CR from scratch again or if I can carry on.

Guys, sorry to bump a question but can anyone tell me if I can carry on with a CR from part way through if I have altered load order in the meantime?  I had forgotten to add the LOOT rule to ELE_legendary_ so it wasn't at the end of the load order.  I have also added one or two more plugins so whilst general order is pretty much the same obviously the plugin slots for most things have changed.  I can't get my head around whether this matters for CR or not if the records that have ended up in the CR so far are the correct ones as per the guides.  Just need to know if I need to start the CR from scratch again or if I can carry on.

I think you should be ok if you check for errors and sort masters.

do a Sort Masters on the CR and it will be sorted as your current load order

ok I am looking at the gray cowl of nocturnal and I can't decide if we should be using the Alternate start optional does anyone know.

i haven't played yet this mod. It seems from the author page that the quests normally starts when you steal something ? and with the alternate start i guess you start the quest from the House of the Thief? i guess with the normal start you can start at any point when you steal something and with the alternate only when you find that house.

Edited by paul666root

Hi dunc,

No you do not have to start from scratch.

Sort you order as per your latest LOOT rules and see which plugins will change their order. Obviously ELE will be one of them.

Then check only these plugins to see if there are any CR records that are not needed (or needed) due to change of position.

Amend your CR patch accordingly (remove or add CR records) and then Sort Masters accordingly.

Just FYI, checking for errors on your CR patch for redundant records will not show anything because basically there are not errors.

Edited by Astakos

i haven't played yet this mod. It seems from the author page that the quests normally starts when you steal something ? and with the alternate start i guess you start the quest from the House of the Thief? i guess with the normal start you can start at any point when you steal something and with the alternate only when you find that house.

That's what I throught so I guess it all depends on the type of character you play. If you play a theif you may nopt want that esp if you dont to may do I have install since i not goign to be a theif (or a least try not too)

I will add note about it to the guide but i think i'll add it (Unless of course you guys would prefer it that way).

When I add bash tags I swear SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.esp has a Stats tag already added to it. Should the esp only have a Delev tag or both?

Think it's ok to have both Wrye bash has been automatically adding the STATS tag for a while so i've left it alone.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Ok a quick update to you all the reinstall is going well I have hit the Landscape and environment section of both guides. I decided to only install for now a SRLE Extended Profile. I have done a few updates to the guide as I went along so check the history page and the changelog wiki.

This will teach me to back things up more regually.

Edited by Darth_mathias