SRLE Extended

Thanks Dunc!  :blush:

Well, personally, I avoid merging plugins that serve as Masters to other plugins. This will generally produce problems/more efforts down the road.

You can merge ETaC-Complete No Inns with the 3 Immersive Settlements plugins. No problem as long as you follow all the "NAVI" rules outlined (well, that was more than an outline  ::D: ) above.

Excellent.  However merging those four does include Immersive Whiterun which is a required master for one of the patches :P  I don't care what you say, I'm going in and you can't stop me MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But seriously, I think the only 'master' esps I have put in any merges so far and then had to adjust the required masters in later esps are NSUTR (as per the guide), Point The Way and something else which I can't remember off the top of my head.  I did try to do the same for a couple of armors to include them in the Weapons and Armors merge, which then meant I had to edit the masters on a couple of the WAA patch plugins, but for some reason they wouldn't merge - Lustmord Vampire Armor and Nordic Ranger Armor from memory.  So I have currently left them out of the WA merge.

If you manage to pull this build off and get it stable, Dunc, I'll personally send you enough to buy a bottle of scotch. :D

I'll bloody need it mate (and probably a good divorce lawyer too - poor long suffering wife having to put up with all this nonsense!).

Excellent.  However merging those four does include Immersive Whiterun which is a required master for one of the patches :P  I don't care what you say, I'm going in and you can't stop me MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh yeah!! Forgot abt this one....being a while since I used them...so yeah!! Apologies for that!

I'll bloody need it mate (and probably a good divorce lawyer too - poor long suffering wife having to put up with all this nonsense!).

Well, if you find a good lawyer let me know pls.

We might be living in different countries but you never know where my wife will end me up if I keep on with Skyrim/Witcher 3 like this!!  ::D:

Poor wife indeed!!  :ermm:

Well you might be in luck my Wife has suggested it might be better to put Interesting NPC's back in now rather then later cos we know it is working and we can deal with CR things now.

I put it back in and have been playing with it included.  I went for over two hours last night before I had a crash.  I am up to level 9.  Loving it.  Thanks for your hard work Darth.

I put it back in and have been playing with it included.  I went for over two hours last night before I had a crash.  I am up to level 9.  Loving it.  Thanks for your hard work Darth.

Can I ask how you find teh leveling speed of the Ordinator uncapper I think it a liitle to slow and needs may need changing to the other version in the fomod.

As for Interesting NPCs it will be making a reapperance maybe a early as this weekend I've done the CR stuff (Lexy needs to triple check things).

I could not tell any difference in the Ordinator speed.  It pops right in for me.  I am looking forward to getting the CR.

I did take out Dragon Combat Overhaul and EMD patch.  Fighting a dragon for over an hour and not being able to kill it was just too much for me.

Edited by BuddyKidd

I could not tell any difference in the Ordinator speed.  It pops right in for me.  I am looking forward to getting the CR.

I did take out Dragon Combat Overhaul and EMD patch.  Fighting a dragon for over an hour and not being able to kill it was just too much for me.

ok. yeah level 9 is way too low a level to be facing the watch tower dragon with both DCO and EMD even on novice difficulty.

Ok I have been taking a deeper look at EVT and i am not convinved it work properly with the current setup of EL as they don't overwrite each other.

I am concerned about:

Marsh Pines

Haafingar Oak Trees

I asked this in the EVT forum yesterday but it was lost in a reply just about the moss on the EL trees and texture sets.  Anyway, I've asked again so we'll see what he says.

Out of interest, has anyone played this expansion yet - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53068/? - it looks pretty massive.  Don't know how I missed it!

Hey all.  Trying to finish up a mod to add to SRLEX, and having a strange thing happen while testing.  Some of the edits I made to some cells aren't showing up in normal gameplay, but I am able to see them when in game and turn off collision and move outside of the cell??   Tried researching the issue and can't find an answer.  It's not a NIF or texture issue because I used the same models in other cells with no problem. 

Here's a couple pictures to show what I mean...https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzMqSzmzLLXkVkVIQjhudFVxTjQ

Also, In TES5Edit I can't see any differences whatsoever in these that aren't showing up, and some others that are.  All the same settings, all Temporary records, etc.

Let me know if you have ANY ideas.

Thx!