SRLE Extended

I find the Ordinator uncapper slow as well maybe some of us should test out the other version in the fomod which i beleive is slighty quicker in leveling.

For what I have read in this forum it seems that the custom version makes leveling too slow.

Today I just started a Beta test character that I plan to keep for a little while and would like to switch Uncapper for Ordinator to the simple version. I have my character at the statue of Mara in Alternate Start. Is that ok to just swap the Custom option from Uncapper for Ordinator to the Simple at this point? I'm trying to avoid going through the MCM setup all over again but if not, is not a big deal.

Also, would it be possible for Darth to add instructions to the changelog when a mod is updated that requires more then just the basic clean save?

He already does a great job in keeping a date on DynDOLOD patches and SRLE Extended Profile, that's very helpful for less experienced modders.

Edited by edynacio

For what I have read in this forum it seems that the custom version makes leveling too slow.

Today I just started a Beta test character that I plan to keep for a little while and would like to switch Uncapper for Ordinator to the simple version. I have my character at the statue of Mara in Alternate Start. Is that ok to just swap the Custom option from Uncapper for Ordinator to the Simple at this point? I'm trying to avoid going through the MCM setup all over again but if not, is not a big deal.

Also, would it be possible for Darth to add instructions to the changelog when a mod is updated that requires more then just the basic clean save?

He already does a great job in keeping a date on DynDOLOD patches and SRLE Extended Profile, that's very helpful for less experienced modders.

yes you can change uncappers without any issue since there only a SKSE Plugin.

yes I nag him to do that. We do try and limit such actions as having to restart a new character but sometimes we just cannot help it. Such the the NPC Retexture merged he recently did which means he has to start again.

yes you can change uncappers without any issue since there only a SKSE Plugin.

yes I nag him to do that. We do try and limit such actions as having to restart a new character but sometimes we just cannot help it. Such the the NPC Retexture merged he recently did which means he has to start again.

Yes starting a new game is always a pain when you are having fun progressing with a character.

I'm always nervous also when adding new bigger mods to an existing game. For example, if Interesting NPCs is added and we need to follow any specific directions.

That's why if brief notes are added, when necessary, to the change log that can be very helpful when updating a major mod or introducing a new one to the current profile.

If nothing special then no special instructions would need to be added and we could just assume that a clean save is sufficient.

Edited by edynacio

Yes starting a new game is always a pain when you are having fun progressing with a character.

I'm always nervous also when adding new bigger mods to an existing game. For example, if Interesting NPCs is added, if we should follow any specific directions. That's why if little notes to the change log are added when needed for major new mod adds and updates.

Ok i will tell him to do that. Just so you know Interesting NPC should be readded tomorrow at some point I have gazed my eye over the CR and all looks good. There are obviously updates to Skytest and all the other animal mod to come once patches are done by there respected mod authors and this is what Darth is currently waiting before restarting his character.

NARC is confirmed to not need an update.

Animals Tweaks does need one.

Skytest integration project is currently underway and thus unavailble.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Ok i will tell him to do that. Just so you know Interesting NPC should be readded tomorrow at some point I have gazed my eye over the CR and all looks good. There are obviously updates to Skytest and all the other animal mod to come once patches are done by there respected mod authors and this is what Darth is currently waiting before restarting his character.

NARC is confirmed to not need an update.

Animals Tweaks does need one.

Skytest integration project is currently underway and thus unavailble.

Thanks for the heads up. I might just wait as well.

HI Darth.

Finally been playing the last few day. It is a nice feeling. If you had time I was wondering if you would do the following with the Install guide?

Bash Tag Update Required: (same orange as Loot update required) 

DELEV, RELEV, STATS ect. or

RELEV

STATS

ect

I don't know which layout you would prefer,  I would put it after the LOOT rules.

Nop. I'm always logged into mine... don't know if it makes a difference

It was my Flash Player. Thanks for the reply

Edited by Razorsedge877

HI Darth.

Finally been playing the last few day. It is a nice feeling. If you had time I was wondering if you would do the following with the Install guide?

Bash Tag Update Required: (same orange as Loot update required) 

DELEV, RELEV, STATS ect. or

RELEV

STATS

ect

I don't know which layout you would prefer,  I would put it after the LOOT rules.

Ok I will look into the best way to do that.

What is "AT QuickChange 2.5" and what mod adds it. I can't find it under the scripts dropdown in TES5edit

you need to install Automation Tools for TES5Edit the reason for this is There is a Wrye Bash bug that prevents some records from Scarcity to be forwarded to the bashed patch. To fix this you need to fix your bashed patch and the AT QuickChange 2.5 is needed to do this.

That too.

Btw... i.e. EVT and EL... Oaks don't work with it? Where are the oaks? I didn't install Marsh Pines because it lagged me too much. I already get a drop when I enter the marsh, pines were too much.

yeah i am loathd to droP Oaks or Marsh Pines so I am afraid EVT it out (until someone does a patch.)

SkyTEST Integration Project updated!

cool that means just animal tweaks to go.

Any to everyone else I have decided to wait until everything is sorted with SkyTEST before updating that, and adding Interesting NPC's that way it will be one really big update in instead of 2.