SRLE Extended

is there a problem with them being in the merge ? 

otherwise you'll have to manually split ruffled feather in two separate mods and splitting textures and meshes acordingly

yes if beter dynamic snow is in with the landscape merges the texture and meshes will overwrite mods that I don't want it to. I've had a throught doing what Darth did for the NPC Retexture merge it will mean it a bit more invloved but io think worth it.

just copy and paste the esps to a new mods and merge that so the textures and meshes from the ruffled feathe will not included in the lanbdscape merge and they will stay in the orginal mod.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 1

If I place Landscape Enviroment & Clutter Merged after the mod Wonders of weather, would it break anything 

the landscape and enviroment need to load after Whisting mine so it signs from arthmoor village will move because of blowing in the wind. Howver if you really want to you could drop Blowing in the wind from the merge and then place landscape merge after Fences of Skyrim.

Edit: Looking at it I can't see why the Wonders of Weather mod can't be added to the landscape merge either. I can can and it seems to work as intended so I think another esp down this is all good for the overall esp count Mator is a god send.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Soooo close! I've got my plugin count reduced down from 465 to 269 so far. I'm aiming for 240-245 so still a bit too go. There are 5 lvl list esp's which will disappear into the bashed patch, and I still have the ETaC patches to merge (there are twelve of which i think 10 are OK to merge). There's been a LOT of renaming of merged esp's, and changing masters in other esp's to look at new merged ones. I've had to rebuild NAVI records in the CK for a couple of the merges but so far it's all looking good. I've been resorting to meeting in twos and threes on occasion to make sure I keep some sort of order and a lot of checking of textures and order in the left pane. One more session tonight and I should finally be there...

Edit: Cool, I'd missed yesterday's update to the landscape merge adding Moss Rocks and Water Plants. I'll pull them out of the Ruffled Feather into a new folder and merge them in from there. Two more down!

After I updated SkyTEST however I'm going to have to lock out any further updates otherwise I'm never going to get to actually play a game!

Edited by dunc001

Edit: Cool, I'd missed yesterday's update to the landscape merge adding Moss Rocks and Water Plants. I'll pull them out of the Ruffled Feather into a new folder and merge them in from there. Two more down!

After I updated SkyTEST however I'm going to have to lock out any further updates otherwise I'm never going to get to actually play a game!

you can add Wonders of weather as well.

I wouldn't update Skytest just yet I would wait for the patches from Animal tweaks and NARC to be updated as well thats what I am planning to do.

as SkyTest has been completly rebuild from scratch.

and by the looks of it CACO may need a small patch  as this mod adds ingestibles it's quite a big update. I am also hoping SkyTest integation project gets updated too.

Edited by Darth_mathias

With a load list like that Dunc, I wouldn't worry about updates. Play the game with what you have, finish it and then if you want to play again do your updates.

Otherwise you'll get stuck in Whiterun, never get any further and be forever restarting. We've all been there, haven't we guys and girls? (anyone who says no is a liar, BTW. :D)

With a load list like that Dunc, I wouldn't worry about updates. Play the game with what you have, finish it and then if you want to play again do your updates.

Otherwise you'll get stuck in Whiterun, never get any further and be forever restarting. We've all been there, haven't we guys and girls? (anyone who says no is a liar, BTW. :D)

totally I have not been able to get past level 5 for months because I keep updating and changing things.

I seem to always be between playthroughs, never actually getting through anything. :P