W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

Alright, I've updated the guide to where it is fully workable. If you find any errors let me know.

With the current setup I didn't have to do any mod merging besides scripts. However, I am probably not done adding/re-adding things. Some things that I really want got axed in the move to get this in working order asap.

• +1 1

Alright, I've updated the guide to where it is fully workable. If you find any errors let me know.

With the current setup I didn't have to do any mod merging besides scripts. However, I am probably not done adding/re-adding things. Some things that I really want got axed in the move to get this in working order asap.

Great guide as always!

Question. For All NPC Scabbards 1.22 including DLC, do we follow the mods instructions to install the folders in the Mods and DLC folders?

- Place the "DLCScabbards" folder inside your "[Witcher 3 directory]\DLC" folder
 - Place the "modScabbards" folder inside your "[Witcher 3 directory]\Mods" folder

Question. For All NPC Scabbards 1.22 including DLC, do we follow the mods instructions to install the folders in the Mods and DLC folders?

- Place the "DLCScabbards" folder inside your "[Witcher 3 directory]\DLC" folder

- Place the "modScabbards" folder inside your "[Witcher 3 directory]\Mods" folder

Yes.

and the errors start lol:

Error [modpreparations]game\gameplay\effects\effects\other\alchemytable.ws(4): Unable to parse value

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

I know this doesn't help Darth, but I've start the game without errors or issues (yet).

I have a 960 GTX 4G and with the recommended settings I'm getting just over 30 FPS and at times high 20 FPS inside the bedroom! Will need to look at the hairworks... Still looks great! And the mod to change the way you turn candles on and off is SOOOO much better!

and the errors start lol:

Error [modpreparations]game\gameplay\effects\effects\other\alchemytable.ws(4): Unable to parse value

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.

Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

I swear your copy of W3 is cursed... lol.

I know this doesn't help Darth, but I've start the game without errors or issues (yet).

I have a 960 GTX 4G and with the recommended settings I'm getting just over 30 FPS and at times high 20 FPS inside the bedroom! Will need to look at the hairworks... Still looks great! And the mod to change the way you turn candles on and off is SOOOO much better!

I get between 40 and 45 in there with my 980. Pretty much where it hovers all the time outside cutscenes.

Figured it out it helps to RTFI but this part need a little rewording:

Open bin/config/r4game/user_config_matrix/pc/input.xml and <The Witcher 3>/bin/config/r4game/user_config_matrix/pc/input.xml in a text editor and copy the text starting with <!-- modPreparations begin --> to <!-- modPreparations end --> into the base game input.xml above the <!-- [bASE_CharacterMovement] --> section and save.

The second bit need to point the user to mod preparations cos at the moment your basically asking user to open the same input.xml file

one needs to point to the base game the other to mod preparations. so the first needs to say <ModPreparations>/bin/config/r4game/user_config_matrix/pc/input.xml

Figured it out it helps to RTFI but this part need a little rewording:

Open bin/config/r4game/user_config_matrix/pc/input.xml and /bin/config/r4game/user_config_matrix/pc/input.xml in a text editor and copy the text starting with to into the base game input.xml above the section and save.

The second bit need to point the user to mod preparations cos at the moment your basically asking user to open the same input.xml file

one needs to point to the base game the other to mod preparations. so the first needs to say /bin/config/r4game/user_config_matrix/pc/input.xml

I hate to be that guy but before those 3 bullets it says:

"Navigate to /mods/modPreparations then perform the following steps:"

I hate to be that guy but before those 3 bullets it says:

"Navigate to <The Witcher 3>/mods/modPreparations then perform the following steps:"

So it does my bad my Dyslexia strikes again.

Edit: and as usual I am an idiot I completely for got to run script merger game boots up OK now to start replaying.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Neo I take it we're not merging the "Bundle Texts" with Script Merger?

Right, only "Scripts". Should be at the top.

Just getting started in White Orchard tonight. The economy is very different... no more need to loot random hovels of everything they own. [emoji48]

• +1 1

yeah. One other thing I have noticed is much longer load screens during dialogue selections to the point of being annoying.

like you're talking to a NPC you pick an option the game freezes for a few seconds (like 10 sec) and the shows the spin Loading symbol every time very annoying.

Edited by Darth_mathias