No ironsights for Zealotlee MP5

As it mentions in the comments in the weapons section of the guide, there are options in which weapons mods are used or not used, the results after installing the mods may vary. The guide provides a set of useful weapon mods but they are not all compatible and sometimes multiple mods add the same or similar weapons. I'll try to make this clearer in the comments at the beginning of the section.

There are, for example, multiple weapon mods that add MP5s. The Zealotlee MP5 has Ironsights, but MP5 weapons from some other mods do not. Drop the weapon you are using on the ground temporarily. Go into the console and click on the weapon and note the ID that is presented in the console. The first two characters are the index of the mod providing this weapon. Then use the right pane of MO to identify which mod it is, and/or use FO3Edit to examine the details of the weapon.

You should revise the load order, or create a patch if needed, to get what you want. With the MP5, however, it isn't always a load order issue. There cam be several MP5 weapons each with a slightly different name and each with different characteristics. You can always get the one you want with a console command, but the distribution of these in the game depends on loot and vendor lists.

You should revise the load order, or create a patch if needed, to get what you want. With the MP5, however, it isn't always a load order issue. There cam be several MP5 weapons each with a slightly different name and each with different characteristics. You can always get the one you want with a console command, but the distribution of these in the game depends on loot and vendor lists.

I don't know what weapon replaced zealotlee's, but whichever one it was, was in the bashed patch. I just placed ZL MP5 pack.esp beneath the bashed patch and it worked. 

When I tried to do the console thingy it would not work. I mean I got the console up using the tilde key. However, when I clicked on the weapon on the ground it gave me the same value wherever I clicked (ie: 00000014), anywhere. I'm assuming that value refers to fallout3.esm, right? I made sure I was looking directly at the MP5 before I turned on the console too. What am I doing wrong there?

Thanks for taking the time explaining this for me. I love your guide and it made my game fantastic. Much appreciation for all your hard work. I know it was hard work, it took me nearly 20 hours just to read and install it. Cheers. Nuka Cola for you.

Edited by RAMbo4250

Hi Rambo, I have had the problem with selecting objects in the console before too even with large 'objects' like NPCs. What you need to do is open the console and click on the weapon then use your mouse wheel to rotate until it selects the MP5. It sounds like the 00000014 object is the ground/floor object which would be fallout3.esm. I hope this helps buddy.