FNV - Cannot launch GECK through Mod Organiser

NukaCooler

Question

No matter what I try, I cannot get MO to launch the GECK. That's the regular GECK and the NVSE Version, with or without the geck Power up. It crashes within seconds of loading, without loading all the proper windows.

As extra info, I can load the GECK just fine from the regular launcher or the NVSE editor launcher, just not through MO.

post-7209-0-50312600-1434626196_thumb.jpg

Edited by NukaCooler

7 answers to this question

I have seen issues on my machine when I had an ENB installed. Try removing the d3d9.dll from the game folder and see if that enables the GECK.

Doesn't always seem to be the case with me. Skyrim's Creation Kit works okay most of the time but Oblivion's Construction Set refuses to and I currently have no ENBs on my Fallout games.

Can you load the GECK through MO with an absolutely bare profile? By that I mean just the bare basics of the game, vanilla ESMs and nothing else.

Also can you post you MO inis and the logs from the GECK attempt. To make it easier clear out the 'logs' folder first to remove extraneous info.

Yeah that works fine. Both FNVedit and Wrye Flash load all my pugins without any problems. For now I've found a workaround by just loading the plugins I need, so no big deal. I only really use the GECK to create new plugins anyway.

Edited by NukaCooler