How to run Purity with Realistic Water 2

Ishit

Question

I like Purity but water.....idk how to remove pure water from it..any help?

And Purity is too saturated i know the reason though...soo im thinking to download pure weather is pure weather isn't that saturated? I tried to customize with imaginator but thing get really ugly..any suggestions?

10 answers to this question

Why do you want to run Purity? Purity is largely Pure Water and Pure Weather put together, and one of the main selling points of Pure Weather is that it makes the game more saturated. Taking out both Pure Water and the saturation of Pure Weather is somewhat analogous to taking out half of the mod, if not more than half.

If you want to use it anyways, then you'll be better off using just Pure Weather on its own. You can always restore saturation to vanilla levels with TES5Edit. The result still won't play nicely with many ENBs, if that's why you want it less saturated.

Edited by Harpalus

Well I though Purity is v2.0 of pure weather... And the for reply ^-^

Unless Pure Weather is updated separately, your options are realistically to either drop Realistic Water 2 for Pure Water and switch to Purity, or stick to the older version of Pure Weather.

Edited by Harpalus

Open it TESV edit, right click remove anything that says "watertype" or similar. Boom.

Next, delete RWT and download WATER. I heard that is much better.

Edited by Guest

In your SweetFX settings files... you most likely have the effect called vibrance enabled.... scroll down and lower that value until happy. 

That would be the easiest way of the top of my head... 

Alternatively there also is a specific saturation option.. but most presets do not have that enabled by default. But it can also work.