Hearthfire Display Case Fix (by Krucify)

DoubleYou

• 1 year later...

Discussion thread:

Hearthfire Display Case Fix by Krucify

Wiki Link

Another fix recommend by The USKP Team.

From USKP:

Places activation triggers around the display cases Bethesda chose not to make available to the traditional weapon rack system. This technically isn't a bug fix but many people consider it one anyway.

From the Nexus page:

If you are like me you probably hate how you have to drop your weapons in the Display Cases. Then you have to fiddle with getting them to look right and half the time they don't even stay. Here we are, the Dragonborn, we kill Dragons, werewolves, bandits and we look cool doing it. We get the hottest girls or we are one, yet placing weapons in the Display Cases has crippled us. Well I say no more. Now you can display your weapons with ease and style.

All cases have been fixed in all three homes. Does not matter which wing you choose on which house.

This only applies to the cases specific to the HF homes though, not universally to any display cases, right?

As far as I'm aware, that's correct. Does the issue apply to other display cases?

Also sorry for not checking if there was alread a thread about this mod, and thanks for moving it, whoever did that.

I thought the same thing. If that author uploaded without permission, then it could be taken down by Nexus. Haven't been able to check the permissions for the original mod.

I do wish authors would stop abandoning their mods without opening up permissions first.