Fallout 3/NV mod wanted like Oblivion's FormID Finder

GrantSP

Question

Hey does anyone know of a mod for either of the Fallout games that provides extended information about objects under observation in the console window?

In Skyrim there are plenty of mods to add to the already improved information provided when you use the console to examine objects. Oblivion has the really useful FormID Finder by Asesino, but I can't find anything for the Fallout series.

The other day I was trying to find what was missing when a dead slave in the RobCo carpark had a large missing mesh ! on him. My character also had one, but I didn't see that immediately. I managed to rectify that so that isn't the issue.

Any other suggestions on providing more info to troubleshoot mods in game will also be helpful.

3 answers to this question

I don't think there is a way to find missing meshes. You can find the FormID of the NPC and see what stuff goes into it's inventory then it's a guessing game as to what object was missing and caused the exclamation.

If I were you, I'd contact Gribble and see if he knows anything. Also, try to ask the NVSE guys on the beth forum if there is something reported in the error logs from NVSE that would give any ideas to what the offender is. NVSE error logs are a nightmare though, just fair warning.