I completed my update to the bash tag autodetection script.
Behold: Bash Tagger! View/Download
Fallout 3 Fallout: New Vegas Skyrim* *Not completely tested; limited support currently
If anyone is willing test, I'd be grateful for your feedback. Suggestions for a better name are welcome, too.
xEdit svn1839 or older, or xEdit svn1876 or newer (latest xEdit dev version) patience a credit card Instructions:
Download the script to your FNVEdit "Edit Scripts" directory. Run FNVEdit and load the plugin you want to test. Right-click that plugin and click Apply Script. Select the script and click OK. Like the original script, you can run the script on only one plugin at a time.
v1.1 - Initial release (based on zilav's BASH tags autodetection v1.0 script) v1.4 - Mostly complete TES4 and TES5 support v2.0 - No bugs whatsoever
So I posted this over on the Wrye Bash thread but since most of them don't actually use MO2 (instead opting purely for WB), they directed me over here.
Anyway, what happens is that whenever I attempt to start Wrye Bash standalone (306 or the new 307 beta 1) from within MO2 (both 2.0.7 and 220.127.116.11), it instantly crashes.
The MO2 log says the following:
The Wrye Bash log ("Wrye Bash.exe.log") reads:
Anyone seen this before or have a workaround? I'd like to get this running as merging oodles of records in xEdit is not all that appealing.
Executables run through MO crash after being closed, virtual file system evidently not working for meBy Covenant_Turtle
Running executables through MO works perfectly, but closing them is a different story. Every time I've run any of SSEEdit, LOOT, Wrye Bash, or Mator Smash through MO and then tried to close them, I'm given a crash and an error message; furthermore, anything which should be going to the overwrite folder is instead being dumped in the main SkyrimSE directory instead. Here's what I'm shown upon an SSEEdit crash:
Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: SSEEdit.exe Application Version: 18.104.22.168 Application Timestamp: 58621831 Fault Module Name: usvfs_x86.dll Fault Module Version: 0.2.3.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 585a1a7eThis isn't an issue with UAC since I've moved my install elsewhere, I know that much, but beyond there I don't think I can solve this issue on my own; I'm definitely not the kind of guy to go rooting around inside usvfs_x86.dll and know what I'm seeing.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.