Skyrim Flora Overhaul (by vurt)

JudgmentJay

I think the grass generator can only handle very small files, that's why the slightly larger bush .nifs sometimes bugs out a bit. Just like the grass .nif's the generated rocks are extremely low poly (4kb file). The shroom mesh would be larger, even if it was just one (around 30-50k i bet).

A square shroom would kind of suck though lol.. no instead it's better to change it so it is rendered in top-down view, that way you can't see it from the side. i'll mess around with it for a bit and see how it looks..

edit: https://piclair.com/data/jtr6x.jpg

i need a better texture though.. with a normal map and a texture that has some shading on the sides it will look less like paper clip.. i know i have photograph of an anamita somewhere that i took last year, might work.

edit 2: I guess the flat type variety works better than the ball type..

Posted Image

I'm getting an issue with SFO. At night in the tundra, I'm getting tiny white "sparkles". Just single pixels that flash white for a second. I've tried many different versions and it seems worse with the later ones. I know it's SFO as that's literally the only mod I have installed at the moment and I don't get it when I uninstall.

Has anyone else experienced this? Wondering if it's my drivers.

Here's an example. It's hard to see unless you click on the image to see it maximised:

Posted Image

Do you mean things like FXAA? If so then, no, nothing. INI is default and I don't use ENB.

It's odd. It's only the Vurt plants it happens. Rest of the game is normal. I was getting an issue some time ago with a certain AMD driver version that gave me black dots all over the place but that was everywhere, not just on certain meshes/textures.

Oh hang on. You were right about post processing Aiyen. My drivers are set to multisampling, changing it to supersampling gets rid of the sparkles so it must be that.

I followed the AMD step guide that tells you to put it to Supersampling as well. It must have reset when I updated my drivers recently.

Thanks for the help.. nothing to see here...