Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko

Kuldebar

Non-Dragonborn and non-Dawnguard versions sure would be useful to have. Although I'm not sure over the scope of the work involved to make that happen... It could potentially be a whole lot. I had to fix a lot of references back when I added DG and Dragonborn to the master lists, so I suspect the process would need to be repeated when doing it vice versa. And most of the compatibility patches would likely have to be remade (and probably have another one for the non-DLC version of AOS's .esp).

I am missing "axe swing and hit" sounds in combat when using this with AOS2 and IHSS (the own two sound mods I am using).  (I am also using Relighting Skyrim and ELE if that is relevant.)  Anyone seeing this?

Edited by Garfink

Either it wasn't installed right so the files are missing (they should be in Data/sound/fx/wpn_is/axe1hand), or you have something further down your load order that overwrites the axe sound descriptors, or you are using a mod-added axe which doesn't have the right sounds assigned to it.

I have made several updates to the mod with new features since initial release. A lot of new choices in the installer, like two new bow shot sounds, an alternate more subdued bow pull sound, and also overhauled the one-handed blade impacts on flesh+undead after numerous complaints about it (the changes have been implemented across all 4 weapon impact options).

• +1 1

• 8 months later...

Put it before Immersive Sounds before the bow sound one then. That should change it to the one you want.

I thought the .esp redirected all sounds away from the default folder into it's own one so the point was that ANY sound/music replacer that doesn't have an .esp loses out

• 1 month later...

This would conflict with aos for sure.

It would also conflict with ebt and a few other would mods.

Patch for aos is weird so just use the patch but the other mods, just forward isc and x mod's records.

I don't remember it conflicting with EBT. It does however conflict with CCF and CCO.