Dreadflopps Modular patches

I'm not sure if TTRSO is getting installed correctly for me. I'm using MO is install it, but no matter variation of DLCs I selecting it only installs the esp that has no suffix at the end. No DB or HF. I do have all the DLCs, but I was just curious to see what would happen if I selected different options.

You are right and I can't believe I never noticed this. I'll update the guide and the patches later today hopefully. Only small updates are needed. TTRSO needs to be installed manually. 

Ok, I think I'm finished. I have no time to try this today but I believe it will work. I will add it to the guide once I tried it. Install TTRSO manually to get the right dlc files. Merge all plugins from TTRSO except the *.esm file. Use the latest merge script (1.8). Name the merged plugin TTR_Skill_Overhaul.esp. Note that there is a file in the TTRSO install that is also called this, TTR_Skill_Overhaul.esp. It is in the source folder and this file is just for reference, it is not used and can be deleted to avoid confusion. Install the updated patches that can be found here for now:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15909840/MMO/Modular%20Morrowloot%20Overhaul%20patches.7z

Ok, I think I'm finished. I have no time to try this today but I believe it will work. I will add it to the guide once I tried it. Install TTRSO manually to get the right dlc files. Merge all plugins from TTRSO except the *.esm file. Use the latest merge script (1.8). Name the merged plugin TTR_Skill_Overhaul.esp. Note that there is a file in the TTRSO install that is also called this, TTR_Skill_Overhaul.esp. It is in the source folder and this file is just for reference, it is not used and can be deleted to avoid confusion. Install the updated patches that can be found here for now:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15909840/MMO/Modular%20Morrowloot%20Overhaul%20patches.7z

Have you update your setup mid-playthrough?

Thanks. I'll try to give it a try later.

Have you seen the last version for iNeed? It can now make crops have ownership. You can either steal them or pay for them.

Edited by gpthree

Thanks. I'll try to give it a try later.

Have you seen the last version for iNeed? It can now make crops have ownership. You can either steal them or pay for them.

I've seen it and am trying it atm. Works great so far and will probably remove Don't steal my crops.

I updated TTRSO without any problems. I added Wintermyst to my MMO setup and liking it so far.

Do you guys notice that follower is very strong with End game NPC overhaul? Any recommendation to balance it out?

Updated TTRSO too and it went well except it didn't recover all perk points. This easily fixed with SkyTweak. I didn't use the console unintelligible command, which might have fixedbthis. Will try that before I update the guide.

I use a downloaded follower, Arissa, which means I haven't really tried endgame NPC overhaul. This mod was added and balanced by Garfink who seems to be far superior to me when it comes to succeeding in skyrim combat. Playing without Endgame NPC overhaul shouldn't cause any problems and might actually be recommended if you are more of a casual player, like me. Try without and tell me what you think. When I'm finished balancing my game I'll add my recommendations to the guide.

• +1 1

Updated TTRSO too and it went well except it didn't recover all perk points. This easily fixed with SkyTweak. I didn't use the console unintelligible command, which might have fixedbthis. Will try that before I update the guide.

I use a downloaded follower, Arissa, which means I haven't really tried endgame NPC overhaul. This mod was added and balanced by Garfink who seems to be far superior to me when it comes to succeeding in skyrim combat. Playing without Endgame NPC overhaul shouldn't cause any problems and might actually be recommended if you are more of a casual player, like me. Try without and tell me what you think. When I'm finished balancing my game I'll add my recommendations to the guide.

Endgame NPCs sounds perfect for me then. I dont know why I'm fascinated by adding some of these combat mods to my game. They are usually always too hard for me so I probably need all the help I can get.

Saw that too being mentioned as well as kryptopyrs new mod. PermaZones looks interesting to me, definitely going to try it. Need to take a closer look at kryptopyrs mod. I'll update the guide with the patches posted in this thread a few days ago as soon as I get access to my computer.

Endgame NPCs sounds perfect for me then. I dont know why I'm fascinated by adding some of these combat mods to my game. They are usually always too hard for me so I probably need all the help I can get.

The problem with this is that if the followers are to powerful they will do all the killing and you will feel your character is weak. This can imo be boring. It's better to balance the game in other ways. I'm going to try without RotE and see if it balances the game somewhat for me since the bosses are to hard atm.

=== Changelog ===

* 15-03-08 Modified instructions for Better Leveling

* 15-03-08 Updated install instructions for TTRSO, updated patches, updated MCM settings for iNeed

I am going to try PermaZones which sounds promising.

I have read the articles about (but not yet installed) Kryptopyrs new mod, Disparity. Really like the looks of it. Need to decide what to use in this, Dispaity standing stones vs Aurora. Disparity races vs Imperious. Enai Siaion has lots of 1/d powers in his mods whereas Kryptopyr has passive abilities. I'm leaning towards using Kryptopyrs. Any thoughts?

Disparity https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/50090/? by Kryptopyr (make sure to read the articles)
Edited by dreadflopp