Dreadflopps Modular patches

What location are you referring to

Markarth abandoned house, cellar. Not sure about this though. I hate it how my followers walk behind me and equip/unequip torches. Not sure what happened since I didn't investigate it at the time, it could have been the followers unequiping their torches.

Can you share your values of script latency?

I’m having a hard time keeping it under 150ms (Convenient Horses Test).

My pc is getting quite old:

i5 2500K@3.3ghz overclocked to 4.2ghz

8 gb ram

Asrock z68 motherboard

Amd 7970 3gb graphics card gigabyte

I hadn't tried the convenient horses script latency test before, I will continue to test it. Hadn't any time today, just tried it for 5 minutes. It showed 48 in the wilderness, peaking to 52. Went up to 62 during a fight. I have had warnings from frostfall though so I will test it some more and see what results I get. Not much time in the coming 10 days since I'm moving to a new apartment.

In response to dreadflopp

If you get rid of foot prints then you should be golden but I could be wrong... 

It was my issues on my system

But before you do that can you test this out

try increasing the papyrus stuff from 1.2 to 1.4
If it still have issues increases then to 20

leave the other values at default

This is from some pretty big authors so it's up to you...
Step generally will say do not touch that stuff but hey nothing wrong with an isolated test

I could be wrong in thinking that the sites are in these authors words which would make these sites. Its somewhat unclear

even the sites claim that these are controversial

Chesko - about halfway down the page

Crushboss and tonycubed2 acknowledges Chesko's and ewis suggestions

If you do not feel safe in doing so then don't but I figure I might as well bring these up with some sources :/

Edited by hishutup
  • +1 1

Hey Dread,

Just wanted to give you some props again. Just went through the install of MMO from scratch. You have made a lot of improvements, it is quite clear. The install has (mostly) gone w/out a hitch. Now time to start merging then testing.

1 question I have, I see the Traps are Dangerous patches in both the MMO patches, as well as AOS. I had thought that was for Traps Make Noise, until I saw my missing masters warnings. Traps are dangerous are not part of step 2.2.9, or MMO install list. Am I just confused here, or does the guide need to be updated to add it in or take out the notes to patch for it?

Hey Dread,

Just wanted to give you some props again. Just went through the install of MMO from scratch. You have made a lot of improvements, it is quite clear. The install has (mostly) gone w/out a hitch. Now time to start merging then testing.

1 question I have, I see the Traps are Dangerous patches in both the MMO patches, as well as AOS. I had thought that was for Traps Make Noise, until I saw my missing masters warnings. Traps are dangerous are not part of step 2.2.9, or MMO install list. Am I just confused here, or does the guide need to be updated to add it in or take out the notes to patch for it?

The mods name is "Traps Make Noise - More Dangerous Traps" which has both plugins, traps make noise and traps are dangerous. I'll check my install instructions tonight, the mod seems to have been updated since I made them. You should probably install just the "traps make noise and are dangerous" version and the follower trapp safety patch.

I'm just curious because those are the heaviest scripted mods off the top of my head...

If you can just have a list of .esp

That would be awesome

And kind of a follow up to the papyrus stuff...

I did mean test like walk around or whatever to see if you would get the Same notification

So don't don't save with those tweaks because I don't know the long term effects... Or if there are any

I'm just curious because those are the heaviest scripted mods off the top of my head...

If you can just have a list of .esp

That would be awesome

And kind of a follow up to the papyrus stuff...

I did mean test like walk around or whatever to see if you would get the Same notification

So don't don't save with those tweaks because I don't know the long term effects... Or if there are any

I'll post it when I get home in 9-10 hours. Don't know if I'll get time to test the tweak today. The warnings from frostfall hasn't been very frequent but they are there every now and then.

I've been working on a very large install but when I was ready to start playing the problems show up.

I'm at work so I dont have the exact numbers but there are +-800 mods in the left pane and 220 esp plus another +-80 merged.

Mainly SRLE+REGS+MMO+personal preferences

I have no crashes. FPS are 55 indoors and 30-40 outside.

I have no ILS.

I pass Vurts test (player.setav speedmult 1500) and (player.setav speedmult 1500)+(set timescale to 10000)

But my principal test is Windhem Docks' Gothers test

I have the WB tweak to allow 100 npc and 80 combat ai npcs

I usually spawn 50 + 50 guards and 1 or 2 dragons

Once again I have no crashes but performance drops severely and script lag increases enormously (3000ms)

Very recently I discover that my SSD samsung 849 evo got performance issues and I've done the official samsung restoration.

Things got better but it's not enouth. too much script latency to start a full game.

I've decided some heavy scripts have to go until I get decent values.

There's one thing I haven't understood/tested yet:

DOES HD TEXTURES INCREASE SCRIPT LATENCY?