Dreadflopps Modular patches

I'm gonna do a restart without footprints and wet and cold, and see if I can replicate the Stamina bug. I'm taking those mods off because of script lag. I'm also gonna decrease the initial carry weight, because, like Garfink, I find I have way too much carryweight. At lvl 2, I had 475 from the bandoliers.

Load it after Revenge of the enemies, otherwise revenge of the enemies overwrites a record in the orc race

I don't see that overwrite. "rebirth monster.esp" which is "revenge of the enemies" has only 1 race edit:

Posted Image

@Garfink, how bad are the issues with Resplendent races regarding balance (argonian regen and other things)?

Edited by blattgeist

@blattgeist

I am still using it, even just the player powers make worthwhile using it and making the game more interesting.  Some of the powers are hard, the power that really hurts you the invisibility ones, this is where footprints can be a life saving and the rush in ones, where the enemies can close the distance surprisingly quick.  Sure these make the game harder, but really when you think about it its what you have been doing to them since 11/11/11.

@hellanios

If you mean do I use all the mods I recommend the answer is a resounding yes, but not all the mods in the pack, as some are obviously mutually exclusive.

@sartho

Yes, the thalmor has thalmor armor, go figure :)  Orcs have orcish armor, these were intentionally left in both by me and by Morrowloot.  I took away the glass armor that they can get though.  Never had a freeze from a frostbite spider, so I don't think its apocalypse, I have faced hundreds of them spiders.  Don't they shoot poison from memory?  If you are using ASIS try adding spider to the NPC exclusion lists (they should be excluded by default methinks) and you can try turning off the spiders in SIC (maybe the spider is from there.).  Since I don't have this issue, can't be sure, but these are the things I would try first.  Yes, agree with Dreadflopp, don't use OBIS, you can't morrowloot OBIS because if you do, what you'll have left are the regular bandits!

As for bandoliers, I would 1/2 the carryweight of the bandoliers via the CCOR MCM menu.  We may well be recommending: Encumbering Loot Armor and Weapons soon.  This will add further dimension to carryweight, feel free to have a look at this mod yourself.  I have been using it for the past 17 levels and its GREAT!  Takes bulk, items you wear and the type of Bandolier you are using into account where adjusting the carry weight.  Works very intuitively. 

Edited by Garfink

I don't see that overwrite. "rebirth monster.esp" which is "revenge of the enemies" has only 1 race edit:

Posted Image

@Garfink, how bad are the issues with Resplendent races regarding balance (argonian regen and other things)?

You're right my bad. That overwrite is between resplendent races and endgame npc overhaul, the information in the guide is correct though.

Also, I encountered a Thalmor near Bleak Falls Barrow, and he had Elven Armor equipped and Thalmor armor on his person. Is this because of Immersive Armors, because I unchecked all for distribute in lists.

@sartho

Yes, the thalmor has thalmor armor, go figure :)  Orcs have orcish armor, these were intentionally left in both by me and by Morrowloot.  I took away the glass armor that they can get though.  

What I think Sartho has issues with is that the thalmor had two sets of armor? Did a quick search and didn't find this NPC though.

Ahhh, two sets of armor.  Hmmm, I had several encounters with the thalmor last night and didn't get two sets.  Lucky you.

Seriously, not sure what causes that, any idea Dreadflopp?  A level-list issue?  My personal game has super-clean level lists that "maybe" more uptodate than the files I uploaded to the Nexus.  Sartho, I have updated many files on my nexus page, ensure you are using the newest versions.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53771/?

Edited by Garfink

By the way I added some support and alternative files to my NPCs' Protected Redux mod since its original release. Maybe you want to check them out Garfink. For example a version that removes follower level caps completely.

I have my own hardcore version of skyrim mods running, without the rarer loot and gold, unleveled loot. I use erso unleveled encounter zones, sic+hle (adept+master/legendary skyrim difficulty), deadly dragons (normal version, insane difficulty ), duel, revenge of the enemies, erso better enemy ai, YASH unleveled enemies, dfb random encounters, monster mod (lore). I use a modified HLE hardcore.esp (removed the damage changes, since I always play in master or legendary difficulty and being oneshot is easy enough with duel, upped the level scaling changes to 1.1, 1.2 ,1.3 , 1.5; added ersos increased training costs 3x to the esp).

The Erso unleveled loot mod might give you a good surprise when exploring dungeons, but I do not use it for 1 good reason: possibly finding high level loot very early in the game. That could simply unbalance everything.

Reduced Gold Rewards looks very nice. For such a simple mod to bring so much balance into a hardcore world that's just great. I will have to adjust the settings though (~to about 33% of vanilla rewards). Morrowloot is not for me, it edits too many things imo. Again, just giving my opinions on the offered options here. Have you considered adding "Dynamic Loot" (I did not read through the whole thread)? It adds well.. dynamic loot to the leveled lists which are adjustable via an mcm menu. I contacted the author about a possible conflict with "smooth draw and sheathe" and am waiting for an answer before using it (with super low settings).

The other dragon mods look nice at the first glance but if you delve deeper into dragon combat overhaul for example the fleeing behaviour can get really annoying. And mighty dragons contains simply too many esps imo. All in all I find deadly dragons is enough as a dragon mod. I would consider dragon combat overhaul if the author could get rid of the fleeing behaviour or simply removes it.

I never got ASIS to run... although I wish I could. The patcher always gives me an error.

I am still not too sure about the compatibility and work that has to go into the rarer/unleveled loot (to balance them for all possible mod variations) and how balanced the rarer gold and less general quest reward gold mods are. This is why I shy away from using them, although they are great ideas (added some notes about specific ones above). I use kryptopyrs bounty gold (100/150/100/200 // 10/15/10/20 settings) and trade & barter mod though (15/10/0). These are pretty hardcore barter settings and I think they eleminate the need for less quest reward gold or less loot gold. I'll take a look at the quest reward gold mod to see how high the settings are and will adjust them if I feel like it's necessary. Also I think it needs Dragonborn support.

I will go through your list of mods to see which can enhance my gameplay. I don't use foot prints because although it's a very nice feature to see footprints it is simply too much risk imo (high scripts). Duel and Frostfall also use a lot of scripts but they offer an equal reward in comparison.

Edited by blattgeist

I have some weird inconsistencies playing with HLE Hardocore + ASIS + Duel. I go up to Valtheim Towers and the bandit pilferer (lvl 30) that asks for a fee to pass through kills me every single time with one swing if I don't manage to block her and I'm 14 levels higher than her. This is on Apprentice and Novice settings. So I think, screw it, if she's that tough, the bandit chief is going to be vicious and virtually impossible to kill so, I pay the fee, whatever, wasn't going there anyway. A little up the road I encounter a mature troll (lvl 40) and he does little to no damage to me and I kill him off rather effortlessly, what's that about?

New setting are up, turn off extended stats on both SIC and RE. If you are using ASIS you need to use my adjustment files. It's likely that there is some perk stacking with that bandit. Occurs even if you are using SkyRe or vanilla with the regular ASIS perk inis

@hellanios

If you mean do I use all the mods I recommend the answer is a resounding yes, but not all the mods in the pack, as some are obviously mutually exclusive.

Could you make a list of your mods and keep it updated? I'm very interested in your load order.

@blattgeist

I know the path you tread for that perfect Skyrim game all too well my friend.  Too bad you can't get ASIS to work, have you tried my ASIS ini replacements (download from the morrowloot overhaul STEP pack page.), it fixes "something" that prevents my ASIS from running, but for the life of me I can't remember what I removed!  But it works!  ASIS is a game changer really!  I have been using Deadly Dragon and Dragon Combat Overhaul together for the longest time, I have never had a moment where I though DCO was broken.  In fact some of my most memorable moments playing has been fights with DCO dragons.

As for the economy, my barter settings are set so that the prices aren't so high that it doesn't make sense and wonder how all the other NPCs can afford anything.  That would've been the easy way to do it of course.  The settings I recommended lowers easy rewards and free stuff and too much loot.  You have to try it to believe how hardcore it is, but the prices remain quite reasonable.  An Apprentice spell book is around 675 gp which is fairly vanilla.  But at level 18 I have 2500 gp, so buy books is still a selective process.  

I too don't use footprints for the same reasons.

Edited by Garfink

@hellanios

No promises about keeping it updated but here is my current setup.  Order is mostly set by loot and there are a bunch of BetterQuest & AOS and CoT patches that are merged in the Combined Patch.esp and I have listed the esp that is merged into the Batch Patch.

00  Skyrim.esm01  Update.esm02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]03  SMPC.esp04  Dawnguard.esm05  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.2]06  HearthFires.esm07  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]08  Dragonborn.esm09  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]0A  Falskaar.esm0B  Wyrmstooth.esp  [Version 1.10]0C  ApachiiHairFemales.esm0D  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm0E  ApachiiHair.esm0F  Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp  [Version 2.0]10  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm11  Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esp12  RelightingSkyrim-FULL.esp13  AMatterOfTime.esp  [Version 2.00]14  StaticMeshImprovementMod-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp15  ImprovedSneakDetection.esp16  ELE HF-Interior Lighting.esp17  Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp18  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Somber ENB.esp19  83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp1A  fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp  [Version 1.0]1B  Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp1C  ESFCompanions.esp  [Version 0.1.1]1D  EpisodeParallax.esp1E  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp1F  RaceMenuPlugin.esp20  Beards & Brows.esp21  ClimatesOfTamriel Falskaar.esp++  CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp22  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp23  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp24  BFSEffects.esp25  kuerteeEncumberingLootArmourAndWeapons.esp26  DS_HorseMeter.esp27  Dead Body Collision.esp28  Death Cam Duration Options.esp29  DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp2A  Dawnbreaker_PeacefulExplosion.esp2B  Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp2C  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp2D  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp2E  RaceMenu.esp2F  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]30  360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp31  WEBS extended.esp32  FalskaarDawnguard.esp33  iHUD.esp34  AHZmoreHUD.esp  [Version 2.1.0]35  FantasySoundtrackProjectCombatMusic.esp36  CoT-WeatherPatch.esp37  KatanaCrafting.esp38  No Skill Limit.esp39  RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp3A  ELE Plugin - RS Light Color.esp3B  ELE-FX Emittance.esp3C  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp3D  SplashofRain.esp3E  SkyUI.esp3F  TradeBarter.esp40  AchieveThat.esp41  Dual Sheath Redux.esp42  SkyTweak.esp43  Soul Gems Glow When Full.esp44  SulfurRocks.esp45  WSCO - OriFemaleUNP.esp46  WSCO - OriBetterMale.esp47  WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp48  WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp49  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 1.1.1]4A  Yield 2.0.esp4B  You Hunger.esp4C  SkyRe_Main.esp4D  AOS.esp4E  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp4F  DeadlySpellImpacts - Two Fire.esp50  DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp51  The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp52  Dodge Mod.esp53  IHSS.esp54  Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp55  RevampedExteriorFog.esp56  Duel - Combat Realism.esp57  Animated Weapon Enchants.esp58  Small Mods Combined.esp59  Better Dynamic Snow.esp5A  EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp5B  3DNPC.esp5C  ELE-Spell and Torch Lighting.esp++  NoRareVendorMetals.esp5D  Closefaced helmets with circlets.esp  [Version 0.3]5E  Closefaced helmets with circlets - Falskaar.esp5F  RealisticWaterTwo.esp60  ELE-Interior Lighting.esp61  Actualize Apparel.esp62  RealisticWaterTwo - Combined.esp63  Morrowloot.esp64  DeadlyDragons.esp65  Morrowloot - Deadly Dragons Patch.esp66  Traps Are Dangerous.esp67  Falskaar SkyRe Faction Patch.esp68  SkyRe_Survivalism.esp69  SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp6A  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2]6B  Rebirth Monster.esp6C  High Level Enemies - Hardcore.esp6D  Morrowloot - Revenge of the enemies patch.esp6E  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp++  SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp  [Version v6.1.2]6F  aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp70  BetterQuestObjectives.esp71  Thieves Guild Requirements.esp72  TimingIsEverything.esp73  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 1.2.2]74  Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp75  Book Covers Skyrim.esp76  RBB Long and Row Boats - Lands with Snow.esp77  Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp78  Thunderchild - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp79  Thunderchild Wyrmstooth Patch.esp7A  Distant DetailHF.esp7B  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 1.2.4]7C  NonEssentialChildren.esp7D  Falskaar Wildlife.esp7E  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2]7F  ELE DB-Interior Lighting.esp80  Dark Dungeons for Dragonborn.esp81  MoonAndStar_MAS.esp82  ELE DG-Interior Lighting.esp83  ExplosiveBoltsVisualized-SkyRe.esp84  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp85  Dark Dungeons for Dawnguard.esp86  SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp87  CornerofTheSkyrim.esp88  DFB - Random Encounters.esp  [Version 1.2]89  Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Merged - No Map Markers.esp8A  BCS - SkyRe Patch EN.esp8B  Immersive Weapons.esp8C  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp8D  BFT Ships and Carriages - HF.esp8E  BirdsHFclean.esp8F  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp90  Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp91  Radiance.esp92  EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp93  GuardAnimationsGDO.esp94  Lore Weapon Expansion.esp  [Version 1.1a]95  High Level Enemies - SIC.esp  [Version 1.6a]96  Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp  [Version v1]97  ERSO 18 - LAWE Hardcore.esp98  High Level Enemies - SIC Falskaar.esp  [Version 1.6a]99  NetchLeather.esp9A  WSCO - Better NPCs.esp9B  Revenge of the enemies - Immersive weapons patch.esp9C  NightingaleArrows.esp9D  WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp9E  Cloaks.esp9F  1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp  [Version 2.3]A0  Inconsequential NPCs.espA1  FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.espA2  RRRE-Lite.espA3  DragonBornCircletsWithCrownMageReady.espA4  ERSO 29 - DPMO.espA5  StaticMeshImprovementMod.espA6  TheChoiceIsYours.espA7  Convenient Horses.espA8  Atlas Map Markers Combined.espA9  SkyrimImprovedPuddles.esp  [Version 1.1]AA  SFO - Dragonborn.espAB  27 Cloaks of Skyrim - Revenge of the enemies Patch.espAC  26 Cloaks of Skyrim - High level enemies SIC Patch.espAD  CommonClothes.esp  [Version 92]AE  Endgame NPC Overhaul.espAF  Endgame NPC - Netch Leather patch.espB0  Morrowloot - Endgame NPC patc.espB1  Endgame NPC - Immersive Weapons Patch.espB2  Endgame NPC - Netch Leather - Immersive weapons Patch.espB3  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.espB4  kuerteeGoldAjustment.espB5  kuerteeProfessions.espB6  kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp++  moveitLWT.espB7  skyforgedShields.espB8  towConversation.espB9  vAutosaveManager.espBA  vSCM_SmarterCombatMusic.espBB  zMirai.espBC  Inigo.espBD  SkyRe_StandingStones.espBE  Chesko_Frostfall.espBF  DungeonQuestAwareness.espC0  Resplendent - The Races Package.espC1  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.espC2  Unique Grasses.espC3  Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim City Edition - Merged - No Map Markers.espC4  CompanionArissa.espC5  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.8]C6  Extended Encounters.espC7  Magic of the Magna-Ge.espC8  FSP - Dawnguard Edition.espC9  Elemental Staves.espCA  Spectraverse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.espCB  iNeed.espCC  BlockSparkles.espCD  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.5]CE  mjhReducedGoldRewards.espCF  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.espD0  Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.espD1  TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.espD2  ForgottenMagic_Redone.espD3  Real Clouds.espD4  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.espD5  20 Revenge of the enemies - STEP patch.espD6  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.espD7  Dwemerverse - Dwarven Magic Package.espD8  SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp  [Version 2.0]D9  Skyre Consistent Older People.espDA  LockpickingOverhaul4.espDB  CWIDawnguardPatch.espDC  CWIDragonbornPatch.espDD  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.espDE  BCS - CCOR Patch.espDF  Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp++  Scarcity - 8x Loot Rarity.esp++  Scarcity - 4x Merchant Item Rarity.espE0  CCO_SIC_Patch.espE1  CCOR_Frostfall_Patch.esp++  CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.espE2  25 Cloaks of Skyrim - STEP Patch.espE3  CCOR_IA7_Patch.espE4  CCOR_SkyRe_Patch.espE5  Bring Out Your Dead - Skyre.espE6  Daedric Dawnbreaker.espE7  DDB_NS_Skyre_Patch.espE8  ForgottenMagic_Redone_SkyRePatch.espE9  CCOR_aMidianBorn_Patch.espEA  SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.espEB  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.4]EC  Unique Unique's_Skyre Patch.espED  Immersive Weapons - CCOR patch.espEE  High Level Enemies - CCOR patch.espEF  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.3.7]F0  Combined Patches.espF1  Falskaar Skyre Alternate Start Patch.espF2  Bashed Patch, 0.espF3  ASIS-Dependency.espF4  Pre ReProccer WAFR IA7 IW UU aMidianSS Content Addon Patch.espF5  CCF PreReProccer Patch.espF6  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.espF7  NPC Enchant Fix.espF8  ASIS.espF9  ReProccer.espFA  qotsafans Ingestibles + Radiant Potions + Unique Booze HF Patch.espFB  Post ReProccer Fixes CCOR IA7 IW UU aMidianSS Content Addon Patch.espFC  ReProccer-SkyforgeShields.espFD  qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch.esp

Content of Combined Patches.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
  CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp
  CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
  StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
  AOS2_DCOd Patch.esp
  StaticMeshImprovementMod-ShackRoofFixesBDS.esp
  AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
  AOS_TAD Patch.esp
  TimingIsEverything_RunForYourLives_Patch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-SkyRePatch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-TimingIsEverythingPatch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-BetterStealthAIPatch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-NECPatch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-ThievesGuildRequirementsPatch.esp
  AOS2_DGDB Patch.esp
  AOS_USKP patch.esp
  AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
  AS-GDO Patch.esp
  About horses 1.5.esp
  TCIY-BCS Patch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
  StaticMeshImprovementMod-ShackRoofFixes.esp
  RBB - BFT HF.esp
  StaticMeshImprovementMod-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
  RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp
  AOS2_GDO Patch.esp
  AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
  AOS2_SkyRe Patch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

Content of Bash Patch

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
NoRareVendorMetals.esp
SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp
MoveitLWT.esp
Scarcity - 8x Loot Rarity.esp
Scarcity - 4x Merchant Item Rarity.esp
CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.esp

Edited by Garfink

Has anyone else encountered a weird glitch where you can't go into water? I was overencumbered, and I tried going into a stream that was deep enough to where I would've had to swim. When I got to the deep part, I couldn't go any further, like I was walking into an invisible wall. It was happening to a few animals around me too.  I was right outside Darkshade, so there was a waterfall nearby as well.

@hellanios

No promises about keeping it updated but here is my current setup.  Order is mostly set by loot and there are a bunch of BetterQuest & AOS and CoT patches that are merged in the Combined Patch.esp and I have listed the esp that is merged into the Batch Patch.

00  Skyrim.esm01  Update.esm02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]03  SMPC.esp04  Dawnguard.esm05  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.2]06  HearthFires.esm07  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]08  Dragonborn.esm09  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]0A  Falskaar.esm0B  Wyrmstooth.esp  [Version 1.10]0C  ApachiiHairFemales.esm0D  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm0E  ApachiiHair.esm0F  Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp  [Version 2.0]10  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm11  Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esp12  RelightingSkyrim-FULL.esp13  AMatterOfTime.esp  [Version 2.00]14  StaticMeshImprovementMod-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp15  ImprovedSneakDetection.esp16  ELE HF-Interior Lighting.esp17  Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp18  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Somber ENB.esp19  83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp1A  fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp  [Version 1.0]1B  Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp1C  ESFCompanions.esp  [Version 0.1.1]1D  EpisodeParallax.esp1E  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp1F  RaceMenuPlugin.esp20  Beards & Brows.esp21  ClimatesOfTamriel Falskaar.esp++  CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp22  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp23  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp24  BFSEffects.esp25  kuerteeEncumberingLootArmourAndWeapons.esp26  DS_HorseMeter.esp27  Dead Body Collision.esp28  Death Cam Duration Options.esp29  DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp2A  Dawnbreaker_PeacefulExplosion.esp2B  Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp2C  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp2D  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp2E  RaceMenu.esp2F  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]30  360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp31  WEBS extended.esp32  FalskaarDawnguard.esp33  iHUD.esp34  AHZmoreHUD.esp  [Version 2.1.0]35  FantasySoundtrackProjectCombatMusic.esp36  CoT-WeatherPatch.esp37  KatanaCrafting.esp38  No Skill Limit.esp39  RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp3A  ELE Plugin - RS Light Color.esp3B  ELE-FX Emittance.esp3C  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp3D  SplashofRain.esp3E  SkyUI.esp3F  TradeBarter.esp40  AchieveThat.esp41  Dual Sheath Redux.esp42  SkyTweak.esp43  Soul Gems Glow When Full.esp44  SulfurRocks.esp45  WSCO - OriFemaleUNP.esp46  WSCO - OriBetterMale.esp47  WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp48  WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp49  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 1.1.1]4A  Yield 2.0.esp4B  You Hunger.esp4C  SkyRe_Main.esp4D  AOS.esp4E  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp4F  DeadlySpellImpacts - Two Fire.esp50  DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp51  The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp52  Dodge Mod.esp53  IHSS.esp54  Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp55  RevampedExteriorFog.esp56  Duel - Combat Realism.esp57  Animated Weapon Enchants.esp58  Small Mods Combined.esp59  Better Dynamic Snow.esp5A  EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp5B  3DNPC.esp5C  ELE-Spell and Torch Lighting.esp++  NoRareVendorMetals.esp5D  Closefaced helmets with circlets.esp  [Version 0.3]5E  Closefaced helmets with circlets - Falskaar.esp5F  RealisticWaterTwo.esp60  ELE-Interior Lighting.esp61  Actualize Apparel.esp62  RealisticWaterTwo - Combined.esp63  Morrowloot.esp64  DeadlyDragons.esp65  Morrowloot - Deadly Dragons Patch.esp66  Traps Are Dangerous.esp67  Falskaar SkyRe Faction Patch.esp68  SkyRe_Survivalism.esp69  SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp6A  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2]6B  Rebirth Monster.esp6C  High Level Enemies - Hardcore.esp6D  Morrowloot - Revenge of the enemies patch.esp6E  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp++  SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp  [Version v6.1.2]6F  aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp70  BetterQuestObjectives.esp71  Thieves Guild Requirements.esp72  TimingIsEverything.esp73  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 1.2.2]74  Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp75  Book Covers Skyrim.esp76  RBB Long and Row Boats - Lands with Snow.esp77  Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp78  Thunderchild - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp79  Thunderchild Wyrmstooth Patch.esp7A  Distant DetailHF.esp7B  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 1.2.4]7C  NonEssentialChildren.esp7D  Falskaar Wildlife.esp7E  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2]7F  ELE DB-Interior Lighting.esp80  Dark Dungeons for Dragonborn.esp81  MoonAndStar_MAS.esp82  ELE DG-Interior Lighting.esp83  ExplosiveBoltsVisualized-SkyRe.esp84  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp85  Dark Dungeons for Dawnguard.esp86  SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp87  CornerofTheSkyrim.esp88  DFB - Random Encounters.esp  [Version 1.2]89  Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Merged - No Map Markers.esp8A  BCS - SkyRe Patch EN.esp8B  Immersive Weapons.esp8C  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp8D  BFT Ships and Carriages - HF.esp8E  BirdsHFclean.esp8F  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp90  Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp91  Radiance.esp92  EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp93  GuardAnimationsGDO.esp94  Lore Weapon Expansion.esp  [Version 1.1a]95  High Level Enemies - SIC.esp  [Version 1.6a]96  Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp  [Version v1]97  ERSO 18 - LAWE Hardcore.esp98  High Level Enemies - SIC Falskaar.esp  [Version 1.6a]99  NetchLeather.esp9A  WSCO - Better NPCs.esp9B  Revenge of the enemies - Immersive weapons patch.esp9C  NightingaleArrows.esp9D  WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp9E  Cloaks.esp9F  1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp  [Version 2.3]A0  Inconsequential NPCs.espA1  FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.espA2  RRRE-Lite.espA3  DragonBornCircletsWithCrownMageReady.espA4  ERSO 29 - DPMO.espA5  StaticMeshImprovementMod.espA6  TheChoiceIsYours.espA7  Convenient Horses.espA8  Atlas Map Markers Combined.espA9  SkyrimImprovedPuddles.esp  [Version 1.1]AA  SFO - Dragonborn.espAB  27 Cloaks of Skyrim - Revenge of the enemies Patch.espAC  26 Cloaks of Skyrim - High level enemies SIC Patch.espAD  CommonClothes.esp  [Version 92]AE  Endgame NPC Overhaul.espAF  Endgame NPC - Netch Leather patch.espB0  Morrowloot - Endgame NPC patc.espB1  Endgame NPC - Immersive Weapons Patch.espB2  Endgame NPC - Netch Leather - Immersive weapons Patch.espB3  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.espB4  kuerteeGoldAjustment.espB5  kuerteeProfessions.espB6  kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp++  moveitLWT.espB7  skyforgedShields.espB8  towConversation.espB9  vAutosaveManager.espBA  vSCM_SmarterCombatMusic.espBB  zMirai.espBC  Inigo.espBD  SkyRe_StandingStones.espBE  Chesko_Frostfall.espBF  DungeonQuestAwareness.espC0  Resplendent - The Races Package.espC1  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.espC2  Unique Grasses.espC3  Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim City Edition - Merged - No Map Markers.espC4  CompanionArissa.espC5  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.8]C6  Extended Encounters.espC7  Magic of the Magna-Ge.espC8  FSP - Dawnguard Edition.espC9  Elemental Staves.espCA  Spectraverse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.espCB  iNeed.espCC  BlockSparkles.espCD  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.5]CE  mjhReducedGoldRewards.espCF  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.espD0  Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.espD1  TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.espD2  ForgottenMagic_Redone.espD3  Real Clouds.espD4  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.espD5  20 Revenge of the enemies - STEP patch.espD6  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.espD7  Dwemerverse - Dwarven Magic Package.espD8  SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp  [Version 2.0]D9  Skyre Consistent Older People.espDA  LockpickingOverhaul4.espDB  CWIDawnguardPatch.espDC  CWIDragonbornPatch.espDD  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.espDE  BCS - CCOR Patch.espDF  Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp++  Scarcity - 8x Loot Rarity.esp++  Scarcity - 4x Merchant Item Rarity.espE0  CCO_SIC_Patch.espE1  CCOR_Frostfall_Patch.esp++  CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.espE2  25 Cloaks of Skyrim - STEP Patch.espE3  CCOR_IA7_Patch.espE4  CCOR_SkyRe_Patch.espE5  Bring Out Your Dead - Skyre.espE6  Daedric Dawnbreaker.espE7  DDB_NS_Skyre_Patch.espE8  ForgottenMagic_Redone_SkyRePatch.espE9  CCOR_aMidianBorn_Patch.espEA  SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.espEB  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.4]EC  Unique Unique's_Skyre Patch.espED  Immersive Weapons - CCOR patch.espEE  High Level Enemies - CCOR patch.espEF  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.3.7]F0  Combined Patches.espF1  Falskaar Skyre Alternate Start Patch.espF2  Bashed Patch, 0.espF3  ASIS-Dependency.espF4  Pre ReProccer WAFR IA7 IW UU aMidianSS Content Addon Patch.espF5  CCF PreReProccer Patch.espF6  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.espF7  NPC Enchant Fix.espF8  ASIS.espF9  ReProccer.espFA  qotsafans Ingestibles + Radiant Potions + Unique Booze HF Patch.espFB  Post ReProccer Fixes CCOR IA7 IW UU aMidianSS Content Addon Patch.espFC  ReProccer-SkyforgeShields.espFD  qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch.esp

Content of Combined Patches.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
  CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp
  CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
  StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
  AOS2_DCOd Patch.esp
  StaticMeshImprovementMod-ShackRoofFixesBDS.esp
  AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
  AOS_TAD Patch.esp
  TimingIsEverything_RunForYourLives_Patch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-SkyRePatch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-TimingIsEverythingPatch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-BetterStealthAIPatch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-NECPatch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-ThievesGuildRequirementsPatch.esp
  AOS2_DGDB Patch.esp
  AOS_USKP patch.esp
  AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
  AS-GDO Patch.esp
  About horses 1.5.esp
  TCIY-BCS Patch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
  StaticMeshImprovementMod-ShackRoofFixes.esp
  RBB - BFT HF.esp
  StaticMeshImprovementMod-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
  RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp
  AOS2_GDO Patch.esp
  AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
  AOS2_SkyRe Patch.esp
  BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

Content of Bash Patch

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
NoRareVendorMetals.esp
SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp
MoveitLWT.esp
Scarcity - 8x Loot Rarity.esp
Scarcity - 4x Merchant Item Rarity.esp
CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.esp

That's a big load order.. To simplify things, which mods do you from the rest of the pack?