Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

I am fairly sure it says when installing NVR III that you need to reinstall the Robert's textures after it again.

The way I did it before SRB added it to the guide and I was testing was to originally install Roberts without the textures, do everything else and then install NVR III, and then install Roberts textures as a separate mod. That worked for me, anyway.

Edit, yep looking at the NVR III page it mentions that you'll need to reload your male body replacer textures (The body and hand ones anyway, Dracomies expressly mentions not to let it overwrite his face textures) after intsalling NVRIII.

You may want to look at that, EssArrBee. You don't mention it in the guide.

Edited by Nozzer66

I instaled "New Vegas Redesigned 3" and it did ****ed up "roberts male" textures, i mean the nipples are on the legs. Any ideias how to solve this?

Just looked into this and what Nozzer says is true. Roberts goes after NVR3 in the install order. Just move Roberts below NVR3 in the left pane of MO and it should fix the problem.

I am fairly sure it says when installing NVR III that you need to reinstall the Robert's textures after it again.

The way I did it before SRB added it to the guide and I was testing was to originally install Roberts without the textures, do everything else and then install NVR III, and then install Roberts textures as a separate mod. That worked for me, anyway.

Edit, yep looking at the NVR III page it mentions that you'll need to reload your male body replacer textures (The body and hand ones anyway, Dracomies expressly mentions not to let it overwrite his face textures) after intsalling NVRIII.

No need to reinstall, just move ROberts below NVR3 in the left pane of MO or even the installers tab of Wrye. I'll be redoing some order of sections and mods, so it will get fixed soon.

I also fixed the LOOT directions for ADAM Complete.esp. I didn't realize that it was for the alpha version of LOOT that I've been testing. It is going to be a great improvement, but it is not something a regular user should be using quite yet. The UI overhaul is going to make using LOOT much easier and it looks a ton better. Wrinklyninja really did a great job on that, so hopefully it moves out of alpha soon.

Anyways the directions in the guide are now for v0.6 which is stable and works good.

I'm testing again and had the idea to do a merge plugin sub page that goes after the armor and weapons. It will walk people through merging their extra guns and armor together that they may add on top of F&L. I know most people add items, since we have that one gun we like. It is really easy to merge to mods that are only a few weapons or armors with other mods that are only a few items, especially since those mods don't have ESMs to deal with and can load late if they need too. That saves me the hassle of adding a bunch of Millenia's guns and then he ends up adding them to WotNM right after I do that. Plus, it will let people save precious plugin space. Hopefully, they are using the merge script instructions I put in the guide already to tidy up a few things. I could add couple more, but it is with plugins that mergable to bash patch, which defeats the purpose.

I've also started a conflict resolution sub page behind the scenes that I'll link from the guide when it develops a little more. Right now I'm still figuring out how to tell people what to do, so when I get the wording the correct I'll link to it. It will grow and grow as I keep doing more conflict resolution. I have like 30 or so patches that I made and that others have given me, so it is easy to just reference stuff. I thought about giving those patches out like I did with the YUP patches a couple weeks ago, but there are other problems that arise from that, mostly increased plugin count since they're not all mergable. Doing a sub page lets me make one patch to rule them all!!!

Besides that the tiny mods are OWB Path lights, OJO BUENO Nuka COla Machine, anything by sandbox6, anything by antistar not in the guide already, maybe some more Gribbleshnibit8 mods, some Imps stuff, Deimos and some other quests, and then Power Armor. I think that is enough to keep me busy for two more playthroughs. I'll probably about 25% of what I want. I don't consider that a failure, but I'm using the Homer scale of success.

I'll try that out, as recently after re-entering freeside I encountered a few guys running around with reddish arms. I tried uninstalling/ reinstalling nco and nvr 3 but the arms keep showing up red. 

Posted Image

Edited by Kman

Added three mods from my testing tonight. New Steve Bison Hotel, OWB Path Lighting, and JIP Companion thingy. The last one is a UI mod, so dont go messing up your UI section if you don't know the proper procedure to update that section. It is hard. I think there is a page somewhere on the I wrote on how to do it, but lost the link. It may be somewhere in the last 76 pages of this thread....

Anyways, I need someone to try A Room With A View. I had some missing meshes and want to verify that it was just me, so I can figure out why. I don't have a save that far along currently, so if someone that does have access to the Top's Presidential Suite could check it out for me that would be awesome. I might even put your name in the guide.  ::P:

Bed time.

Say EssArrBee. That Vault Boys splash on the guide could probably be updated, seeing as with the new order of mods, you actually don't have to untick Afterschool Special to check that section worked OK.

I don't even know why it says that. Maybe because I used to have sortomatic in gameplay. I'll change it in a bit.

Apparently I've done something wrong here. I'm using FNVEdit through MO to merge the mods that has been specified, but the new merged mod ends up in the Fallout New VegasData instead of the overwrite folder. Not a big problem, but I need to move it manually in explorer instead. It's weird because when i used to merge in the older MO (1.2.09 perhaps) it worked fine. Anyone with the same problem?