Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Seemed to install fine, however when I tried to run it it crashed and gave me an error. Selecting F:NV as a option now leads it to crashing everytime. Here's the crashdump file:

Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 11:51:50 PMFomm 0.13.21OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Fomm.PackageManager.ModInstallLog.InstallLog.InitMods() at Fomm.PackageManager.ModInstallLog.InstallLog.Load() at Fomm.PackageManager.ModInstallLog.InstallLog..ctor() at Fomm.Program.Main(String[] args) 

Alright, that's supposed to happen. Now you can extract FOMM - Fork over that install and see if it starts up correctly. Don't use the latest version. Try 0.14.10.6 or 0.14.10.4 and try to start it without MO first. Then if it works try it with MO.

This is the weirdest bug. I'm thinking that maybe we need to go back to the beginning.

1) Is you Steam directory in the Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder? If so you need to move it to a non-UAC folder. Run launcher one more time to make sure that registry is up to date.

2) Make sure .NET Framework is up-to-date.

3) Use the old version of FOMM installer so that there are easy to access start menu options.

4) Install the latest version, 0.14.10.8.

5) Run FOMM on its own, then through MO.

Other than that I'm almost at a loss. I haven't come across anyone with this type of issue before. You could also try every version of FOMM - Fork that is listed on the nexus page and see if one of them works.

Hi there,Got to the step where you say I should load up the game to make sure all the hud mods loaded correctly and I'm getting a font size issue:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1186828/GameStuff/2014-07-04_00003.jpgThe rest of the hud is fine when I toggle it so I'm not quite sure where I went wrong.

Make sure you put the INI tweaks in to MO not the default INIs.