Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

whitewolf87 - how to find where your bashed patch is: in MO, click on the right side of the screen the tab that says "Data".  Then scroll down the list below that to where the "File" column says "Bashed Patch, 0.esp".  Then look in the "Mod" column in the same row and you will see the name of the mod that holds the file.

Edited by oqhansoloqo

whitewolf87 - how to find where your bashed patch is: in MO, click on the right side of the screen the tab that says "Data".  Then scroll down the list below that to where the "File" column says "Bashed Patch, 0.esp".  Then look in the "Mod" column and you will see the name of the mod that holds the file.

There is also hovertext for every plugin in the plugins tab. It lists the Origin and any masters.

Good news and bad new.

Red bars are gone, good. No more needless worrisome "huh?" on that count.

The bashed patch appearing in the MO after again reconstructing it is 1.8 MB in size (which feels wrong to me), and is also timestamped for May 21st of the year 2000 (which feels really wrong).

Edited by whitewolf87

Alright, time to go kill slews of people, I guess. Fingers crossed.

EDIT: Noticed the timestamp on the filetree for the INI file was close to the final rebuild. If updated the INI, I would assume it would have to update the file that matters after a minute-and-a-half of crunching itself in WF. Probably ok.

Edited by whitewolf87

hi wondering if anyone has come across this issue and can help me out I installed https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34829/? Easy hacking mod cos I hate mini games. Anyway the mod only work if I uninstall the bash patch so i'm wonder if i've done something wrong or this is a know issue.

Please disregard this is have worked out a solution to this issue

Edited by Darth_mathias

hi wondering if anyone has come across this issue and can help me out I installed https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34829/? Easy hacking mod cos I hate mini games. Anyway the mod only work if I uninstall the bash patch so i'm wonder if i've done something wrong or this is a know issue.

Please disregard this is have worked out a solution to this issue

maybe disable the terminal setting in the bashed patch and then regenerate it. I can look at the mod when I get home.