FNIS v 4.1.1 Error Failed to Run with MO

harley5656

Question

I really could use some help with this problem and cant seem to find the awnswer.  If this is located else where, I'm sorry I just could not find it.

I am using Mod Organizer v 1.1.1 and everything was working quite well with a bunch of mods, but now I'm having problems.

I  unselected all Mods but Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Hearthfires.esm and Dragonborn.esm.  I go to run FNIS like before, however I am not getting the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe failed to Run"  after running FNIS v 4.1.1

The strange part is its happening 95% of the time, but in my testing sometimes it seems to work.  However, when I reproduce the same steps the error occurs again.

I've tried everything to fix it but have no clue.  If any of you can provide some insight I would appricate it greatly!

8 answers to this question

The Error below is the problem I am having once I finishing running FNIS

This error occurs when exiting FNIS after running the program.

K:Mod OrganizermodsFNIS Behavior V4 1 1 -- ALWAYS necessarytoolsGenerateFNISforUsers.exe failed to Run

(Unless you have some place other that I can check? - didnt see any log file from the FNIS Behavior folder.)

(I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version.  The animals atleast move now, lol, but the error is still occuring.)

Edited by harley5656

@phazer11

- I installed the latest version deleted all the old stuff, same problem.

@ Tannin

- I was reading the post on Nexus for FNIS and the author kept saying it was MO that was causing the issue. 

No other error listed in FNIS.  Here is the log:

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<FNIS Behavior V5.0.2 3/11/2014 4:34:58 PMSkyrim: 1.9.32.0 -Generator: K:TSEV Skyrim LEdatatoolsGenerateFNIS_for_UsersSkeleton female: XPMS (242 bones) male: XPMS (242 bones)Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....Creature Pack not installed 373 animations for 2 mods successfully included (character) 1 Warning(s).

I just keep getting the :

MO Error:  K:Mod OrganizermodsFNIS Behavior V 5 0 2 -- ALWAY nescessarytoolsGenerateFNISforUsers.exe failed to run

Edited by harley5656

Some problem with that log as that is indicating a completed successful run. Your first post says NIS v4.1.1

a outdated version and log is v5.0.2 newer and log is indicating success with new version.

There was a recent issue with FNIS and MO that I think was sorted (not sure about this) and your quoted post may refer to that.

So question is now do you still have issue and can you provide a log when it happens.

The 1 warning is the first line of log when FNIS finds it's not in Data folder. This is normal with MO.

Do the FNIS files get written to Overwritefolder ?