Immersive Animations by Bergzore

Octopuss

Nexus link

That's pretty interesting mod. Thans for pointing me to it, whoever it was yesterday.

This adds new optional animations and refines vanilla animations for players who appreciate the overall feel of the vanilla style.

(would that make it a STEP candidate?)

I think it even makes a few othe mods obsolete, namely 3rd Person Dual Wield Animation Fix and 3rd Person Animation Mod - Dual Wield Sprint (it does it slightly differently for the latter).

It's not exactly compatible with 360 Walk and Run Plus.

It also conflicts with Better Turn Animation only One pose and Dual Wield Blocking Animations. Would be interesting to check whether it doesn't make those mods obsolete.

Edited by Octopuss

Ok? And?...

It doesn't have its own thread. I might be missing something here, so feel free to explain, but I thought we're allowed to start threads about mods that don't have one yet.

Edited by Octopuss

Ok? And?...

It doesn't have its own thread. I might be missing something here, so feel free to explain, but I thought we're allowed to start threads about mods that don't have one yet.

Correct; it's even encouraged. Some of the mods recently added to SR:LE (and other packs) don't have Mod threads yet. Neo and other pack creators sometimes add mods to their packs without having a thread in this section about the mod.

• 3 years later...

I want to add IA on top of STEP, but it conflicts with Better Turn Animation and Dual Wield Blocking Animations. The conflicts are HKX, which are animation files if I'm not mistaken. Will it be fine to use the three mods together, or will some animations look weird?

For now I'm gonna try placing IA first and letting the other two overwrite any files, and see what happens.

Any suggestion is appreciated. :-)