Conjuration Hand FX by JakeDuck

rootsrat

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51315/?

Fresh Nexus upload. This mod basically changes the visual conjuration spell effect in your hand, depending of which one you have equipped. Each Conjuration spell that summons a creature has been changed to have a color associated with it. This makes it easier to tell what spell you are using.

3 examples here, more on the mod page. Looks good!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I want little animated, highly detailed versions of the soon to be conjured entities dancing on the tips of my fingers, make it so!

Hey, it's a neat little mod, but it doesn't meet the "worth another esp file" requirement for me personally, in my opinion, just sayin', no offence, to each his own and I'll still respect you in the morning.

Hey' date=' it's a neat little mod, but it doesn't meet the [i']"worth another esp file"[/i] requirement for me personally, in my opinion, just sayin', no offence, to each his own and I'll still respect you in the morning.

I agree that by itself it's not worth an esp, but I suspect it's just a few edits to the spells so that they reference different textures.  I'll probably download it and copy the esp changes into my personal patch file. :)  Small change, but I like it.  Little things like this that add flavor and more diversity to the game are a nice touch.

Hey' date=' it's a neat little mod, but it doesn't meet the [i']"worth another esp file"[/i] requirement for me personally, in my opinion, just sayin', no offence, to each his own and I'll still respect you in the morning.

I agree that by itself it's not worth an esp, but I suspect it's just a few edits to the spells so that they reference different textures.  I'll probably download it and copy the esp changes into my personal patch file. :)  Small change, but I like it.  Little things like this that add flavor and more diversity to the game are a nice touch.

+1 :)