A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

You need to determine which esp is causing the CTD. To do that, open up all your esps from your load order in tes5edit. It should give an error message at the esp that is missing a master. 

MO tells you this too, by the way, via the red triangle with exclamation mark in it next to the esp name. 

ETaC by itself has virtually zero chance of causing such a crash as it should only have vanilla master dependencies, if memory serves me right. 

Edited by Nearox

So I know you guys were talking about it some time ago, now I finally had a chance to do a decent try on JK's Whiterun and... holy **** this is it, the whiterun overhaul I have been looking for! One that is actually thought through and still sticks close to the original. Master piece of work. Not using Dawn of Whiterun anymore. 

• +1 1

The problem with Dawn of Whiterun is that it is a bit more performance intensive, which is also the reason it got taken out of REGS some time ago as users were reporting issues. JK's Whiterun only seems to cost 1-3 fps, and then only in certain areas. 

Has anyone else been using Skysight - Simply Bigger Trees

I posted this comment which sums up my thoughts "I've been using this mod for a few days now and I must say it has changed the whole feel of the game. Because the trees are so much larger they tend to dwarf the buildings, player, NPC, static objects, etc which in turn makes the whole of Skyrim appear much bigger and on a larger scale. I'm getting lost in the trees when walking through the wilderness - which is amazing considering I know the whole map like the back of my hand. Battles around the trees are a desperate affair as enemies literaly disappear in the woods only to reappear beside you. This is a great mod and I can't believe how much it changes the feel of the game. Endorsed."

Sure there is some minor clipping at low levels and the tress push up against some buildings but I dont even notice it anymore.

Hi I just installed REGS, and tried more or less.

Um I went to morthal to try if everything was working and found vanilla boats and retextured boats together on the same place. one in the other.

Plus when I do a new game, Alternate start room doesn't load up, i'm forced to make coc whiterun followed by showracemenu and I start with the iron armor set.

Any ideas ?