Vibrancy an ENB Series adaptation

frihyland

Ok, the new version will be ready to release either Tuesday the 19th or Wednesday the 20th.

This is the standalone version that will not require CLO or RLWC.

It will have some new features that I'm not going to reveal at the moment.

And some additional surprises for this one.

We are really happy with this and once the final coding is done we will upload this to it's own page. Right now the working name is Pure Vibrancy ENB. As soon as it's uploaded and ready to go I will post a link and let everyone know it's available for download.

Around that time we will also be updating Vibrancy to 5.0 with a lot of changes and surprises for it also.

So please, just a little more patience. It's coming soon and we think you will be really pleased with the results. We appreciate your support and are working very hard to make this truly special and unique.

Thanks. Posted Image

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer any "realistic" ENB configs to resemble the look of Norway' date=' Alaska or Siberia' date=' seeing that they're the closest geographically to what Skyrim province should look like.[/quote'']Is this more what you are looking for?

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/98425

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Images/97965

snip

The first one reminds of years ago when I was working in a ski resort for 2 seasons. So very nice and realistic - although while the blinding brightness is realistic I am not sure what it would be like in game for a long play session in a dark room, so I take your point.

@blacksol: And those are actually pics from a round of testing we were doing. We now have it so it is only bright in certain spots when the sun is directly hitting it. So you have more shadowed and brighter snowy areas. Too much of the glaring snow does get very annoying and hard on the eyes as you noticed. So you have kind of a fine line there when it comes to snow glare. :)

It's not normally as blue as in the second pic either, that was just the right combination of lighting in that particular area and time of day to make that blue effect. That's why Kyo had to get a shot of it. I think that one is pretty cool myself. ;)

I think you might like the new version once we release it. I think the cold, snowy areas look really good without being overbearing and the more temperate regions are colorful without crossing over into WoW cartoonish coloring. Well, we like it anyway. :)

@blacksol: And those are actually pics from a round of testing we were doing. We now have it so it is only bright in certain spots when the sun is directly hitting it. So you have more shadowed and brighter snowy areas. Too much of the glaring snow does get very annoying and hard on the eyes as you noticed. So you have kind of a fine line there when it comes to snow glare. :)

It's not normally as blue as in the second pic either, that was just the right combination of lighting in that particular area and time of day to make that blue effect. That's why Kyo had to get a shot of it. I think that one is pretty cool myself. ;)

I think you might like the new version once we release it. I think the cold, snowy areas look really good without being overbearing and the more temperate regions are colorful without crossing over into WoW cartoonish coloring. Well, we like it anyway. :)

I really like the second, but as with many ENB PP effects I have seen, the sky and clouds get washed out. Winter skies are often gunmetal gray or even fairly light and nondescript, but they are often crystal-clear blue with cirrus clouds, and it seems like I never see any blue skies with any ENB PP. How do you get the great object effects whilst keeping a blue sky with defined couds? Is this possible?

@blacksol: And those are actually pics from a round of testing we were doing. We now have it so it is only bright in certain spots when the sun is directly hitting it. So you have more shadowed and brighter snowy areas. Too much of the glaring snow does get very annoying and hard on the eyes as you noticed. So you have kind of a fine line there when it comes to snow glare. :)It's not normally as blue as in the second pic either' date=' that was just the right combination of lighting in that particular area and time of day to make that blue effect. That's why Kyo had to get a shot of it. I think that one is pretty cool myself. ;)I think you might like the new version once we release it. I think the cold, snowy areas look really good without being overbearing and the more temperate regions are colorful without crossing over into WoW cartoonish coloring. Well, we like it anyway. :)

I really like the second, but as with many ENB PP effects I have seen, the sky and clouds get washed out. Winter skies are often gunmetal gray or even fairly light and nondescript, but they are often crystal-clear blue with cirrus clouds, and it seems like I never see any blue skies with any ENB PP. How do you get the great object effects whilst keeping a blue sky with defined couds? Is this possible?[/quote']You mean like this?

Posted Image

A lot of it has to do with the weather and cloud cover also. In clear weather the skies are blue and the clouds are more defined. :)

Yes! That is better!

My experience is that ENB turns almost all overcast skies into a gray-whitewash, obscuring the cloud detail. Often, I notice also that the blue skies are much more muted even when clear. I'd like to know how to compensate for that. Sort of seems like a giant gamma bump.

I think the skies came out pretty good. There are so many variables like time of day, weather, and just general cloud cover that you will have different looks depending where exactly you are and the current conditions. When I do another round of testing I will get a few sky pics to show some of the different effects in various areas and weather conditions.

Looking forward to trying this out as soon as Vibrancy 4.0 is out.

I'm currently reinstalling all mods for a new character.

Thanks! Well, the 4.0 has been out for a while and the new standalone should be ready tomorrow, Wednesday the 20th. Very soon after that we will be updating Vibrancy to 5.0. Everything has been rewritten from scratch and a lot of new features and a few surprises have been added too. :)

Looking forward to trying this out as soon as Vibrancy 4.0 is out.

I'm currently reinstalling all mods for a new character.

Thanks! Well, the 4.0 has been out for a while and the new standalone should be ready tomorrow, Wednesday the 20th. Very soon after that we will be updating Vibrancy to 5.0. Everything has been rewritten from scratch and a lot of new features and a few surprises have been added too. :)

I meant the standalone, Pure Vibrancy version of your mod, since RLwC is known to cause some issues and I prefer to keep my mods as clean as possible from now on. :)

Ok. Got one of those good news, bad news deals here. The bad news is no release today. (I really need to learn about not setting dates) The good news is we are almost finished and are adding a LOT of new features and surprises. So we are definitely trying to make it worth the wait. It's would just be a little silly of us to release right now and update 3 times tomorrow so we are completely finishing this first.

But so you have some idea of where this is at here are a few pics Kyo took during the latest round of testing. And this isn't the final product yet so there are quite a few improvements and additions being made. Sorry for the wait but we want this to be just so when we release it. Very soon.

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/100162

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Images/99960

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Images/99979

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Images/99994

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Images/99982

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Images/100159

And it will look quite a bit better than this when we are finished. We're making major improvements, not just tiny tweaks. :)

Well, I didn't want to keep saying it's almost done and then we do a total rewrite of all the code making for a longer wait. We are in the process of making the final tweaks for the Pure standalone version and 5.0 will be updated one or two days after Pure's release. So we are really close now. We just want this to be as polished as humanly possible and stand out from the sea of ENB's currently available. If anyone is interested in seeing some screenshots of the new version and a little more info here is a link to our Beth thread. Thanks!

https://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1382862-vibrancy-enb-series-thread-2/