Dovahkinder Collection Replacer

whocares7

Wow. I'd suggest using Prince and Pauper instead (link in the description of the mod). It just bugs me that the children in the game all wear the same clothing - wouldn't a Jarl afford to dress their beloved children in more fancy stuff?

And yea, adult clothing variation would be nice too. It would make my day if nieva were to make a version of her Spice of Life mod for Skyrim.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

I'm using Prince and Pauper, too - it uses this replacer as a resource, distributing them to children depending on class estimation. I really liked the look of these when they came out, so I was glad it was allowed to be used this way. This definitely needs to be endorsed if you are using the other!

Wow. I'd suggest using Prince and Pauper instead (link in the description of the mod). It just bugs me that the children in the game all wear the same clothing - wouldn't a Jarl afford to dress their beloved children in more fancy stuff?

You're true. I didn't notice this mod which is definitely more complete and includes the beautiful Dovahkinder textures in it :no:.