Spell Sneak Attacks 2 by Aertyr

Crimson13

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/users/451389/?

One thing that I was slightly disappointed with is that you couldn't be a sneaky spell caster. Sure, you could hit someone with a fireball and then go invisible. But you never got a sneak attack multiplier from it, unlike everything else from sneak attacks. Now if you're sneaking and you get someone with a spell you get a 1.5x multiplier from it. You can get it up to 3x from the Dark Brotherhood Shrouded Gloves enchantment, the author modified them so they add spells. You can also buy some from Babette.

Empowered magic also includes it, and as I recall quite a few other magic system overhauls also do.

Even if you include it like this, then at higher levels etc. then dmg. does not scale with skill like it does for weapons, hence vanilla magic at high levels is just silly underpowered... except for the highest level spells, which require so much magicka that you can only throw one or two anyways. So you still need some other mod to fix this issue... and then I just take one that fixes both at once.

I wasn't aware that any magic overhauls did this, I never used Empowered Magic or SkyRe. I think I checked out SPERG once, but it's been a long time.

Yeah, I acknowledge that by itself with the vanilla magic it's not much; vanilla magic always felt like it got the short end of the stick. It's why I used Better Magic, Magic Scaling, and (Currently) Mighty Magic's Scaling .esp. If you don't use any magic overhauls that include this then this is an option.