Female Khajiit Tail Fix by CrashMasterJmm and Derok

rootsrat

Butt plug tail. Butt. Plug. Tail. There's a perfectly normal English sentience.

That aside, that is a perfectly reasonable mod - having the tail right in the way of the output port is just silly.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

The target area is only two centimeters wide, it's a small thermal exhaust port. The shaft leads directly to the reactor system. A precise hit will start a chain reaction which should destroy the target. Only a precise hit will set off a chain reaction. The shaft is tail-shielded, so you'll have to use a sharp bladed weapon.

I can't believe I just thought that. *hangs head in shame*

Butt plug tail. Butt. Plug. Tail. There's a perfectly normal English sentience.

That aside, that is a perfectly reasonable mod - having the tail right in the way of the output port is just silly.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

The target area is only two centimeters wide, it's a small thermal exhaust port. The shaft leads directly to the reactor system. A precise hit will start a chain reaction which should destroy the target. Only a precise hit will set off a chain reaction. The shaft is tail-shielded, so you'll have to use a sharp bladed weapon.

I can't believe I just thought that. *hangs head in shame*

So... I laughed so hard that I had trouble breathing there for a minute (had several people ask me if I'd gone mental). It's Legend.... wait for it....

...dary thanks Neo I needed that. Interesting mod though.