TGs Galactic Colonies Expanse (by Tank-girl444)

This one seems cool, but I would say rides the line (and sometimes crosses it) of whether or not it fits Mandate. For example, the ability to mine various ores just anywhere doesn't even logically make sense. It may be convenient, but you can't just sit down anywhere and expect to find any ore you desire. It could easily be argued Bethesda meant for you to have various outposts for different various purposes. 1) Starfield, like Fallout, can pretty easily be grounded in mostly what we'd expect in real life. Therefore, having various mining locations for various ores does make sense. 2) Multiple outpost extends the "life" of the game, in theory, since players would need to visit each location, periodically.

There is also the obvious admitting that the author "created lore" for the flora farming. From a personal standpoint, I think I would probably like the mod. From Step's standpoint, I question if it's too far beyond what mandate allows. I know the mod isn't marked for testing, but wanted to explain my view from both sides.