Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

Ok I see what happened.  Mod Manager uses the same setup as Nexus Mod manager.  So they have different numbers than wyre bash. 

I use Basic Crossbow selection, + Black Sacrament Armor and I see there is a patch for both in SkyRe ReProccer Compatibility Patches setup. should I use those as well? why inst the bring out your dead patch used in guide?

Im also still confused about the post Asis and pre Asis patches. I Installed SkyRe  enemy scaling module and combat module so should I use both (Im dont understand how the guide worded it)?

Is there anything I need to add to the block lists for the reproccer, Asis and other Skyproc Patches.

Thank you for your help.

Never had to deal with Skyproc patches before so I get lost. Have to play 20 questions, sorry

Yes you should use patches for mods you have beyond guide (Basic Crossbow selection + Black Sacrament Armor). BOYD patch have master mods that neither Neovalens guide, nor mine doesn't contain.

postasis - install definetly. Preasis - if you installed skyre enemy scaling module.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH thought you might be.

:)

updated. :)

If someone updates from skytest 1.30 (for existing savegame) - better to do respawn procedure:

1. goto cell without npc

2. wait/sleep 31 day

It is also actual for all who used More Village animals. I don't think that respawn procedure is critical, but recommended.

If someone CTD on main menu like me - that is ASIS fault. It grabs SkyTEST dawnguard and dragonborn patches to masters but always forgets about SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp

There is to way to solve problem:

1. Add to blocklist of ASIS in ModOrganizer\mods\SkyRe ReProccer Compatibility Patches\SkyProc Patchers\ASIS\Files\ SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp and SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp

2. untested, as I did 1st way. Run WryeBash, select ASIS.esp, right-click it and choose "add master". Find and add SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp. You may be forced to move all needed esps (quite a lot sadly) temporary to skyrim\data folder to evade python errors for this operation. Run TES5EDIT, load asis.esp and sort masters.

Guys i have just updated my mod lists. And i cant get ASIS to work....

Updated SR to include skyTEST. and re-ran SUM. But now the game CTDS on main menu.....Check my papyrus logs, and it was pointing to Amazing Follwer Tweaks....so i turned it off, re-ran SUM, again CTDs, but this time ...

[05/11/2013 - 12:57:28PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[05/11/2013 - 12:57:28PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 1000.000000ms)

[05/11/2013 - 12:57:28PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

...and thats it...thats all i get. The only way i can get my game to load is to turn off ASIS.

If someone CTD on main menu like me - that is ASIS fault. It grabs SkyTEST dawnguard and dragonborn patches to masters but always forgets about SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp

1. Add to blocklist of ASIS in ModOrganizer\mods\SkyRe ReProccer Compatibility Patches\SkyProc Patchers\ASIS\Files\ SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp and SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp

2. untested, as I did 1st way. Run WryeBash, select ASIS.esp, right-click it and choose "add master". Find and add SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp. You may be forced to move all needed esps (quite a lot sadly) temporary to skyrim\data folder to evade python errors for this operation. Run TES5EDIT, load asis.esp and sort masters.

I added to blocklist, but am still CTD at main menu.  Do you re-run SUM?  Going to try now.  No such luck. Will keep looking.

I added to blocklist, but am still CTD at main menu.  Do you re-run SUM?  Going to try now.  No such luck.
Of course you should rerun SUM:)

check in wrye bash if your asis still have something from skytest - then perhaps you edited wrong blocklist (not latest in load order of mod organaizerrr)

Can someone explain step by step how to get the reproccer and the balbor patch (for immersive weapons) to work after you installed everything from Revisisted and then Skyre?

I install both with Mod Organizer and add the run the program just fine but my spears ingame are still battle axes...

Can someone explain step by step how to get the reproccer and the balbor patch (for immersive weapons) to work after you installed everything from Revisisted and then Skyre?

I install both with Mod Organizer and add the run the program just fine but my spears ingame are still battle axes...

If you mean that your spears have axe icons in inventory - it is normal. Because weapon type is waraxe. Not all spears have [spear] in names. But while you wield it your weapon perk begins to work. You can find weapon in reproccer.esp and check it.

By the way - immersive weapons contains only spearblade and its weapon type is sword or greatsword.:)

So, first time I ran SUM I did not check 'Merge Patches'. So I have a couple .esp patches in my load order. If I go back and do 'Merge Patches', do I just delete the existing ones first? Is there any benefit to merging the patches (ASIS, Dual Sheath, Reproccer)? I'm not close to the 250 esp zone yet.

So' date=' first time I ran SUM I did not check 'Merge Patches'. So I have a couple .esp patches in my load order. If I go back and do 'Merge Patches', do I just delete the existing ones first? Is there any benefit to merging the patches (ASIS, Dual Sheath, Reproccer)? I'm not close to the 250 esp zone yet.[/quote']

I don't use SUM myself, you can delete(or better move away) existing ones if they are not masters for merged patch. Just load

PostASISPatch.esp

qotsafans Ars Metallica Patch.esp

qotsafans WIC-CraftOnly ReProccer Patch.esp

qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch.esp

ReProccerDragonborn.esp

after merged patch

Benefits beyond single esp? No, didn't hear that.

So' date=' first time I ran SUM I did not check 'Merge Patches'. So I have a couple .esp patches in my load order. If I go back and do 'Merge Patches'' date=' do I just delete the existing ones first? Is there any benefit to merging the patches (ASIS, Dual Sheath, Reproccer)? I'm not close to the 250 esp zone yet.[/quote'']

I don't use SUM myself, you can delete(or better move away) existing ones if they are not masters for merged patch. Just load

PostASISPatch.esp

qotsafans Ars Metallica Patch.esp

qotsafans WIC-CraftOnly ReProccer Patch.esp

qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch.esp

ReProccerDragonborn.esp

after merged patch

Benefits beyond single esp? No, didn't hear that.

The main benefit of SUM is that you dont have to disable mods etc when you're running skyproc patchers. Merging the skyproc patchers in SUM doesn't seem to work for me anymore since the AV update as sum.esp gets automatic variants.esp as a master even though it has imported and deleted the file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.