Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

I´m having trouble with activating the Reproccers (and ASIS for that matter). Whenever I execute the batch file it says it `requires Skyre_main esm` (for example) even though it is in the list.

Is this a problem with Mod Organizer? Please help

Do your Skyproc and Java versions match?  I htink someone earlier mentioned this could be a problem that led to this symptom.
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried both versions and redownloading 32/64.

Should I just right click on the installed file in Mod Organizer and then open the dir in explorer to start the file or is there a better way?

You need to add the .jar file as an executable, the SR guide explains how it's done

When I add the SkyRe reproccer like that it does start patching but then gives me the following error:

"There was an error exporting the custom patch (duplicate EDIDs or FormIds. Check logs for a listing)

Please contact the author."

:(

I don't even want to install ASIS, just SkyRe, and having trouble with the way the guide explains it. :/ Could you explain in a few steps what I need to do after I:

1) install SkyRe (after doing the whole Revisisted step by step, that works fine)

2) install Reproccer

3) install Balbor Reproccer patch

4) install all in one reproccer patches

From the ReProccer's sticky:

Solution of the problem of ReProccer error:

"Duplicate EDIDs or FromIDs. Check logs for a listing"

1 . To delete the Consistency file which is in the folder documents. For example, at me so:

C:\Users\Blessed\Documents\my games\skyrim\SkyProc

2 . To delete ReProccer.esp from the Data folder of the game.

3 . Again to run, having launched ReProccer.jar.

Sigh, it's not working, but part of it is because I just have no clue anymore what I am doing. I did the Revisited install flawlessly which is working great and all I want to do is install SkyRe and make it compatible with immersive armor and weapons. Nothing more, yet I spend about as much time on trying to get that working.

There are 3 Reproccer programs? What does what? How many do I need to run? In what order?

(I uninstalled the 3 proccers and SkyRe now, hoping to do it in the right order next)

Do we need to install the Heavy Armory Pack for Dual Sheath Redux?  Heavy Armory is included in SkyRe by default.  Just wondering' date=' as it is not recommended to do so in your guide.[/quote']

There is a SkyRe pack on my DSR page.

Makes perfect sense, thanks.

Is the "Skill Interface ReTexture V6 SkyRe Compatibility Patch" worth adding as well?  Found it while going through some Skyrim Revisited updates and am curious.

Edit: Also, there is a Guard Dialogue Overhaul - SkyRe compatibility patch... there's an Immersive Weapons patch for Closer Quivers & Longer Arrows (via installer, says it just installs meshes for Svartbough a.k.a. the An-Xileel War Bow)

When I install Balbor's ReProccer patch and look into the folder it makes a backup folder with a Stats.xml file and has a slightly bigger stats file in the non-backup folder.

However the stats.xml file of the original ReProccer program seems to be exactly that one of the backup file. Do I need to manually overwrite the non-backup stats file to the Reproccer dir?

Edit: Also' date=' there is a Guard Dialogue Overhaul - SkyRe compatibility patch... there's an Immersive Weapons patch for Closer Quivers & Longer Arrows (via installer, says it just installs meshes for Svartbough a.k.a. the An-Xileel War Bow)[/quote']

The Guard Dialog Overhaul patch is not needed, given that the ReProccer seems to handle the GDO-modified weapons quite fine. As for the CQ&LA patch, while it isn't needed, per se, it would be quite useful for keeping the quiver of that bow close - best that can be done with the mod author's limited time.

Edit: Also' date=' there is a Guard Dialogue Overhaul - SkyRe compatibility patch... there's an Immersive Weapons patch for Closer Quivers & Longer Arrows (via installer' date=' says it just installs meshes for Svartbough a.k.a. the An-Xileel War Bow)[/quote'']

The Guard Dialog Overhaul patch is not needed, given that the ReProccer seems to handle the GDO-modified weapons quite fine. As for the CQ&LA patch, while it isn't needed, per se, it would be quite useful for keeping the quiver of that bow close - best that can be done with the mod author's limited time.

Yes, GDO-Skyre patch is outdated, Immersive weapons patch for closer quivers and arrows can be useful (I use it. It's just meshes for 2 weapons as I recall, so I forgot to add notes about in the guide)

Skill Interface ReTexture V6 SkyRe Compatibility Patch - will look on:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.