Beautiful Landscapes - Skyrim Grassification Project

JVorn

Skyrim Floral Overhaul covers grasses. In fact' date=' the author says to install SFO before installing his mod. The images look like low-res versions of SFO grasses. Personally, I don't care for it.[/quote']

It uses the textures from SFO (designed to work with it) but increases the density so it isn't so spotchy for lack of a better term.  The difference is noticeable, especially in areas like the fields outside Whiterun.  Only reason why I can think that the modders screenshots look bad is that his system is crap, because it looks great on mine.

What Farlo said... SFO already has this incorporated into it via the same ini tweak. The only thing this mod does differently (from what I can tell) is hand places more textures than Vurt placed with SFO. Lots is potential for clipping in doing that when combined with other mods.

What Farlo said... SFO already has this incorporated into it via the same ini tweak. The only thing this mod does differently (from what I can tell) is hand places more textures than Vurt placed with SFO. Lots is potential for clipping in doing that when combined with other mods.

Didn't realize, my bad, sorry guys.