DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

9 hours ago, MarkAim said:

Would It be possible to get ALPHA 65 for testing Im getting a Range Error when running Dyndolod 64. Not sure what is causing it  was using ALPHA 67 TexGen 64 is working fine btw but not Dyndolod

Read the first post which log files and bugreport to upload.

7 hours ago, MarkAim said:

Found the Range Check Error It was notice board.esp but that weird it never gave that issue in ALpha 65 Had to disable then run dyndolod

The error is a problem in the code and not a plugin. That is why you should upload the log and bugreport.

Disabling a plugin is a troubleshooting step and not a fix. I have no issue when generating LOD with notice board.esp.

Hello sheson,

It seems the lastest update bugged my TexGen. Whenever I load TexGen with my heavy load order, it loads normally, but it suddenly gives two error windows which display "Please wait a moment" which indicated an error has occurred. Afterwards, it loads normally, but I cannot see the preview of the objects in the render windows for some reasons and pops out the "Please wait a moment" window but no error message in the log. I able to run the program and it generated sucessfully but it lasted like 4 minutes since I was expected to last around 20 mins or so. I have my doubts since it may cause an error if I continue generating the LODs.

Here are my attached logs when I made that TexGen generation.

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log

bugreport.txt TexGen_SSE_log.txt

DynDOLOD 3.00-59721-Alpha-67
DynDOLOD Resources 3.00-108514-Alpha-20
Error:
[00:30] Integer overflow while processing [REFR:000F6717] (places RTChimney01 [STAT:000F03D7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiftenCitySouth [CELL:00042245] (in RiftenWorld "�谷???" [WRLD:00016BB4] at 42,-25))
[00:30] Created a summary of log messages D:\DynDOLOD 3\Summary\DynDOLOD_Index.html.
Integer overflow while processing [REFR:000F6717] (places RTChimney01 [STAT:000F03D7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiftenCitySouth [CELL:00042245] (in RiftenWorld "�谷???" [WRLD:00016BB4] at 42,-25))
Error: Integer overflow while processing [REFR:000F6717] (places RTChimney01 [STAT:000F03D7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiftenCitySouth [CELL:00042245] (in RiftenWorld "�谷???" [WRLD:00016BB4] at 42,-25))

DynDOLOD_TES5_Debug_log: https://ufile.io/a5oa3xjp

Edited by guncai

1 hour ago, guncai said:

DynDOLOD 3.00-59721-Alpha-67
DynDOLOD Resources 3.00-108514-Alpha-20
Error:
[00:30] Integer overflow while processing [REFR:000F6717] (places RTChimney01 [STAT:000F03D7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiftenCitySouth [CELL:00042245] (in RiftenWorld "�谷???" [WRLD:00016BB4] at 42,-25))
[00:30] Created a summary of log messages D:\DynDOLOD 3\Summary\DynDOLOD_Index.html.
Integer overflow while processing [REFR:000F6717] (places RTChimney01 [STAT:000F03D7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiftenCitySouth [CELL:00042245] (in RiftenWorld "�谷???" [WRLD:00016BB4] at 42,-25))
Error: Integer overflow while processing [REFR:000F6717] (places RTChimney01 [STAT:000F03D7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiftenCitySouth [CELL:00042245] (in RiftenWorld "�谷???" [WRLD:00016BB4] at 42,-25))

DynDOLOD_TES5_Debug_log: https://ufile.io/a5oa3xjp

Upload bugreport.txt as explained on the first post.

1 hour ago, Jake0233 said:

Hello sheson,

It seems the lastest update bugged my TexGen. Whenever I load TexGen with my heavy load order, it loads normally, but it suddenly gives two error windows which display "Please wait a moment" which indicated an error has occurred. Afterwards, it loads normally, but I cannot see the preview of the objects in the render windows for some reasons and pops out the "Please wait a moment" window but no error message in the log. I able to run the program and it generated sucessfully but it lasted like 4 minutes since I was expected to last around 20 mins or so. I have my doubts since it may cause an error if I continue generating the LODs.

Here are my attached logs when I made that TexGen generation.

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log

bugreport.txt 82.65 kB · 2 downloads TexGen_SSE_log.txt 990.42 kB · 2 downloads

1 hour ago, Lance_geis said:

my apology.bugreport.txt

TexGen_SSE_log.txt 201.61 kB · 2 downloads TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt 663.36 kB · 1 download

JAke0233 seems to have the exact same problem, i also have the window "please waits a moment"

Download and test with this version of TexGen. In case there are still problems upload new bugreport and debug log.

The recent updates to TexGen improved speed, so it is expected to be faster.

Make sure to investigate and fix missing texture problems.

Thankies sheson, it works as intended, no errors :)

Take my firstborn !

(looking at the previous post that spawned when i wrote this one, i'm also generating the textures to see if something happens )

the version works for me

Edit: it was so fast that i didnt had the time to close the browser, nice improvement !! no errors, everything is fine

Edited by Lance_geis

16 minutes ago, Jake0233 said:

Disregard my earlier comment, it seems TexGen just crashed when I try to recreate again for testing purposes. When it crashed, it does not create a bugreport for some reason. The logs were generated at least.

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt 123.74 kB · 1 download TexGen_SSE_log.txt 123.62 kB · 1 download

After reinstalling DynDOLOD completely, it finally worked again and no crashes nor errors this time. Thanks again Sheson for the help.

On 2/6/2022 at 12:28 AM, sheson said:

If there are no NGIO grass cache files then the optional grass LOD can not be generated.

Thank you. I know it might seem obvious, but I just wanted to confirm for my smooth brain that there wasn't currently a path for grass LOD that didn't involve downgrading. So much gratitude for this set of tools.

1 hour ago, arzt1 said:

Hi!

Tried 3 Alpha 67 (last version 65 worked) on Skyrim SE 1.5.97 but getting a "range check" error. Any help appreciated. THANK YOU!!! Mike

Bugreport.txt:

https://controlc.com/b908ea8b

DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt:

https://controlc.com/a67e8c0e

TexGen_SSE_log.txt 1.83 MB · 0 downloads

Download this test version and see if this runs through without error. In case it doesn't, please upload bugreport.txt and debug log.

Alpha-68 fixes that error.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, sheson said:

Download this test version and see if this runs through without error. In case it doesn't, please upload bugreport.txt and debug log.

WOW! DynDOLOD creation worked flawlessly now, just zipping and installing for ingame testing. You are a genius and thank you for your quick response, sir. Btw, how is my firstborn? Is he okay? THX!