DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

1 hour ago, Terin said:

I'm hoping to figure out why DynDOLOD 3.0 won't load my custom world while the older version has no problem.  It reads my custom world (see attached image) but won't list it so I can create lod (see 2nd image, Aorin should be listed at the top of the list, but it's not).  I've tried everything I can think of with no luck.  I've done custom lod 100's of times so I'm not new to the process, just not understanding why 3.0 won't read custom world.

I have just been using the older DynDOLOD with no issues, but was hoping to play around with the grass lod option in 3.0 with my custom world.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

Issue.PNG

Issue2.PNG

Read the first post what log files to upload when making posts. Do not post screenshots of text.

Worldspaces need a valid lodsettings file and fulfill a couple other criteria for being listed.

1 hour ago, BrassDancer said:

I can't generate a grass precache from NGIO.

Supposedly the console is supposed to show the progress of this, and yet the console is empty – I am informed that this means it is not running.

I have the latest versions of No Grass In Objects, MO2, DynDOLOD, etc. installed.

I'm at a loss as to why the grass precaching operation refuses to even run.

But this has nothing todo with DynDOLOD, so you should ask your question/point out your problem on the corresponding mod site.

Never the less: If your have started the 'grass cache plugin' via MO2, the game should start automatically and a messagebox should appear. If you don't click ok, but open the console first, you should be able to see the progress.
If this window won't show up, you made something wrong during the installation of NGIO and the MO2 plugin.

1 hour ago, BrassDancer said:

I can't generate a grass precache from NGIO.

Supposedly the console is supposed to show the progress of this, and yet the console is empty – I am informed that this means it is not running.

I have the latest versions of No Grass In Objects, MO2, DynDOLOD, etc. installed.

I'm at a loss as to why the grass precaching operation refuses to even run.

This thread is for DynDOLOD 3 alpha.

If you have problems with a 3rd party mod/tool like NGIO, you need to ask on its support forum.

I suggest to check the ..\data\grass or its mod manager equivalent like the MO2 overwrite folder if files are being generated.

59 minutes ago, LucidAPs said:

Error generating occlusion (I think) for a quest mod.

https://nekobin.com/napahicami

bugreport.txt 109.46 kB · 0 downloads

Read the first post which log files to upload when making posts. 

Also upload ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\Presets\DynDOLOD_SSE_Default.ini

The vigilant worldspaces are ignore by default for a reason. Do not expect LOD generation for mods ignoring Bethesda naming conventions to magically work.

• Like 1

Many apologies for posting about the grass precache issue earlier.  I found the relevant fix for that.

I was hoping it would fix the issue I was having, but alas, no.  That said, this is what I encounter:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
LODGenx64.exe failed to generate object LOD for one or more worlds.

[Content]
Check for error messages in the listed LODGen log(s)

Help for this message

[OK] [Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
DynDOLOD FAQ | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

All the log files it tells me to check (of which there are about 25) are practically empty and look like this:

============================================================ Skyrim Object LOD Generator 3.0.0.0 
Created by Ehamloptiran and Zilav 
Updated by Sheson 
Log started at 16:04:33

I'm getting errors from dyndolod reporting that Worldspace Editor ID Tamriel is changed by other mods, but none of the mods listed actually touch 0000003C. Various COBJ, ARMO, and ARMA records are listed from the mods. The one thing I believe they all have in common is that they all use ESPFE plugins. I've tried cleaning and having CC recompress the records without change.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt

The newest version is causing this error:

Error processing Meshes\architecture\whiterun\wrscaffold\wrscafguardtowerlarge01.nif: '-INF' is not a
 valid floating point value Skyrim.esm WRScafGuardTowerLarge01 [STAT:000684EB]

This mesh is from the mod High Fantasy Whiterun . With alpha 0.44 was working fine but not now.

bugreport.txt DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

1 hour ago, phoenixfabricio said:

The newest version is causing this error:

Error processing Meshes\architecture\whiterun\wrscaffold\wrscafguardtowerlarge01.nif: '-INF' is not a
 valid floating point value Skyrim.esm WRScafGuardTowerLarge01 [STAT:000684EB]

This mesh is from the mod High Fantasy Whiterun . With alpha 0.44 was working fine but not now.

bugreport.txt 30.71 kB · 0 downloads DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 132.63 kB · 0 downloads

I'm getting this error message too, with that same mesh but from SMIM.

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error processing Meshes\effects\fxwaterfallbodytall.nif: '-INF' is not a valid floating point value Skyrim.esm FXWaterfallBodyTall_static [STAT:000FC85E]

[Exit DynDOLOD]

I'm not quite sure why this is happening. I run DynDoLod64x for about 30 seconds and I get this message. Then it forces me to exit out. Can anyone help?