DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 169

sheson

Hi, I am using the newest DynDOLOD for SSE with a pre-cache of grass from No Grass in Objects. Is it normal for DynDOLOD to take very long now? It used to take me 25 minutes, now taking 2+ hours and counting. It is on the Waiting for LODGenx64.exe generating object LOD for Tamriel line, and I see the other window is very slowly working on "Finished LOD Level 4 Coord". I did this previously with alpha 7 and it took about 30 minutes for DynDOLOD to finish, not nearly this long and I am unsure if it is even going to finish. Any advice?

Mine takes over an hr to generate now, which is understandable considering there are several million? extra grass billboards to deal with.

So why is the newest version of TexGen no upset over duplicate form IDS with the navigational info map? Never seemed to bothered by this until 3.0 ... Does this have any baring on the process that would cause it to fail when it encounters this?

12FB4 Navigational info map, duplicate entries.

I have encountered a problem where I get an error telling me that I ran out of system resources while generating Tamriel LOD

LODGEN_SSE_Tamriel_log - Pastebin.com  (error line says: Too few system resources to complete the requested service.)

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log - Pastebin.com

TexGen_SSE_log - Pastebin.com

(I didn't find "bugreport" text file in logs)

I have noticed that after updating from alpha 9 my reserved system memory peaks way higher and lod generating took 12+ hours until the error (alpha 9 took less then 1h). I let dynDOLOD work over the night, so it would have all the resources to itself but that didn't work out.
As a side note, my system reserved memory maxes out allocated 60 Gigabytes with my 16GB ram.

I used these settings for the texgen: https://imgur.com/a/C67KH2y and DynDOLODhttps://imgur.com/a/NWstI6u with TreeFullFallBack=0, GrassLargeReference=1, and Grass=1

Modlist: Modwat.ch

Any way to get around this or are any of the settings wrong?

Edited by juhaaaa

I keep getting this error now when I try to generate dyndolod with 3.00

http://icecream.me/uploads/5f26482c6800ecaaa8984f354a4d98c9.png

Never encountered this in older versions.

Do not post screenshots of text. Post the text instead. Search only works with text.

Read the first post what logs to paste/upload in case of reports.

This probably the same as https://forum.step-project.com/topic/15348-dyndolod-300-alpha-12/page-9?do=findComment&comment=243953 which will be fixed next version.

I have encountered a problem where I get an error telling me that I ran out of system resources while generating Tamriel LOD

LODGEN_SSE_Tamriel_log - Pastebin.com  (error line says: Too few system resources to complete the requested service.)

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log - Pastebin.com

I have noticed that after updating from alpha 9 my reserved system memory peaks way higher and lod generating took 12+ hours until the error (alpha 9 took less then 1h). I let dynDOLOD work over the night, so it would have all the resources to itself but that didn't work out.

As a side note, my system reserved memory maxes out allocated 60 Gigabytes with my 16GB ram.

I used these settings for the texgen: https://imgur.com/a/C67KH2y and DynDOLODhttps://imgur.com/a/NWstI6u with TreeFullFallBack=0, GrassLargeReference=1, and Grass=1

Modlist: Modwat.ch

Any way to get around this or are any of the settings wrong?

Do not set TreeFullFallBack=0, especially while using a mod like Skyrim 3D Trees which has complex tree full models. On the other hand ultra tree LOD is not checked...

No debug log from DynDOLOD was uploaded.

Make sure virtual memory / page file settings are automatic.

Obviously try without generating grass.

Do not set TreeFullFallBack=0, especially while using a mod like Skyrim 3D Trees which has complex tree full models. On the other hand ultra tree LOD is not checked...

No debug log from DynDOLOD was uploaded.

Make sure virtual memory / page file settings are automatic.

Obviously try without generating grass.

Ok will do. Here's the debug log that was too large for pastebin: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FYADT6VfzOYFn7BeUWBX2oNNKb-VFvEc/view?usp=sharing

virtual memory / page file settings were on automatic

For some reason this version causes " [REFR:0005D2BE] WRCastleMainBuilding01 " to disapear (changes it's Z to -30000.000000, but doesn't set its enable to opposite of player). I am using it with open cities which my be part of the problem, though I have never had this happen with any pre 3.00 version.

I haven't noticed any other problems, and the grass and tree objects work amazingly

Edited by darthbdaman

For some reason this version causes " [REFR:0005D2BE] WRCastleMainBuilding01 " to disapear (changes it's Z to -30000.000000, but doesn't set its enable to opposite of player). I am using it with open cities which my be part of the problem, though I have never had this happen with any pre 3.00 version.

I haven't noticed any other problems, and the grass and tree objects work amazingly

Will be fixed next Alpha.

• +1 1

fyi re the Navigation map 12fb4 DynDOLOD error thrown during A3 v12 generation, when I inspected that plugin in the SECK, its Navmesh was a mess, and the SECK LOG reported several Unlinked Nav/Pathfinding/Nav Finalize errors when trying to save. Those same errors were not reported when doing a check for errors on the plugin in SSEDIT, where Instead, I got a single error "failed to find door array", that was produced automatically on loading the plugin.  I QAC'd the plugin, loaded in SECK, fixed NAV, QAC'd again and that sorted it.

Hey,

I don't know why but I'm having issues generating 3D tree lod using the provided 3d meshes from the skyrim 3d trees mod.

With the older 2.87 I did not encounter this issue, my mods did not change at all aside from the no grass in objects mod and I did check the Ultra option and selected tree level 0 to lod4 8 and 16 when generating Dyn.

Edited by draugr

Hey,

I don't know why but I'm having issues generating 3D tree lod using the provided 3d meshes from the skyrim 3d trees mod.

With the older 2.87 I did not encounter this issue, my mods did not change at all aside from the no grass in objects mod and I did check the Ultra option and selected tree level 0 to lod4 8 and 16 when generating Dyn.

Look at the files in the log folder.

Hi there, I'm having an issue with LOD trees showing up next to the Dragonborn Museum in Solitude when using Alpha 13 of DynDOLOD 3.00. Specifically there are two pine trees right past the entrance gate of the museum. I've seen in the FAQ that this issue is covered in the "LOD trees show in child worlds / towns" section, but the manual seems to indicate that incompatibility issues with LOTD shouldn't be a problem because of the special "rules" file. I located the specific trees in LegacyOfTheDragonborn.esm, but they already have enable parents referencing the player, so I couldn't fix that as the FAQ suggests. I apologize if I'm missing something. I really tried to research my question before making this post but I couldn't find an answer anywhere. Let me know if anyone can help me diagnose the issue.

Here is a pic of the trees from the steps of the museum: https://i.imgur.com/kJd33hp.png

Thank you so much for all the hard work you do on these tools. It's amazing how much they improve the game, and how far they've come over the years. Happy Holidays!

Hi there, I'm having an issue with LOD trees showing up next to the Dragonborn Museum in Solitude when using Alpha 13 of DynDOLOD 3.00. Specifically there are two pine trees right past the entrance gate of the museum. I've seen in the FAQ that this issue is covered in the "LOD trees show in child worlds / towns" section, but the manual seems to indicate that incompatibility issues with LOTD shouldn't be a problem because of the special "rules" file. I located the specific trees in LegacyOfTheDragonborn.esm, but they already have enable parents referencing the player, so I couldn't fix that as the FAQ suggests. I apologize if I'm missing something. I really tried to research my question before making this post but I couldn't find an answer anywhere. Let me know if anyone can help me diagnose the issue.

Here is a pic of the trees from the steps of the museum: https://i.imgur.com/kJd33hp.png

Thank you so much for all the hard work you do on these tools. It's amazing how much they improve the game, and how far they've come over the years. Happy Holidays!

That's not supposed to happen. This will be fixed next Alpha version.