World map issue. Step SkyrimSE v2.0.0

I just completed the Step SkyrimSE v2.0.0 guide full with ENB light and the world map has issues. The game runs well; I have a good gaming machine, but the world looks dark and washed out, colourless. My previous years' old modded Step original Skyrim looks way better. There the daytime seems much brighter and alive and not washed out.

The world map with it's glitch
TVtkUXj.jpg

4 hours ago, sutex said:

I just completed the Step SkyrimSE v2.0.0 guide full with ENB light and the world map has issues. The game runs well; I have a good gaming machine, but the world looks dark and washed out, colourless. My previous years' old modded Step original Skyrim looks way better. There the daytime seems much brighter and alive and not washed out.

The world map with it's glitch
TVtkUXj.jpg

Your xLODGen was done incorrectly. You need to adjust your settings to match the guide. 

Your DynDOLOD was done incorrectly. You have not set the required DynDOLOD ini settings prior to generation. 

If color is an issue, be advised the map weather is altered and now reflects the time of day. 

2 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Your xLODGen was done incorrectly. You need to adjust your settings to match the guide. 

Your DynDOLOD was done incorrectly. You have not set the required DynDOLOD ini settings prior to generation. 

If color is an issue, be advised the map weather is altered and now reflects the time of day. 

Ok will re-do them. Of the choices LOD 4,8,16,32 , which one gives the best quality? (FPS not an issue the worse Ive seen so far is 70 for a brief second usually about 100+), and can I change the quality in those settings or just follow each, as is, in the guide?.

Edited by sutex

1 hour ago, sutex said:

Ok will re-do them. Of the choices LOD 4,8,16,32 , which one gives the best quality? (FPS not an issue the worse Ive seen so far is 70 for a brief second usually about 100+), and can I change the quality in those settings or just follow each, as is, in the guide?.

Just follow the instructions and GUI images in the guide for generating terrain and object LOD. Also follow instructions for DynDOLOD and ACMoS configuration. There is nothing to explain in the forums. It's all in the guide in exact and complete detail. You just need to read and follow to get the correct result.

3 hours ago, z929669 said:

Just follow the instructions and GUI images in the guide for generating terrain and object LOD. Also follow instructions for DynDOLOD and ACMoS configuration. There is nothing to explain in the forums. It's all in the guide in exact and complete detail. You just need to read and follow to get the correct result.

Yeah , but the question still remains , which LOD is best?, (the pictures).

4 hours ago, sutex said:

I think the guys are saying "just use the settings from the guide". Those settings make Skyrim look and run amazingly. You could tinker with the textures (i.e. 4K instead of the usual 2K) if you want to squeeze all out of your machine. But upping the LOD won't make it look that much better.

5 hours ago, sutex said:

LOD4 is highest quality. Even a high end graphics card can be brought to its knees by using the highest quality everywhere, with very little, if any, visual improvement. 

5 hours ago, sutex said:

We specify instructions for the optimal result. Use the exact guide instructions for an ideal result. The guide explains where you may want to improve performance or quality.

Anything mentioning 4k setting or 'Ultra' is best, but caveats apply. It's really all in the guide.

6 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

LOD4 is highest quality. Even a high end graphics card can be brought to its knees by using the highest quality everywhere, with very little, if any, visual improvement. 

Thank you. 

And for others, I really don't need to be told over and over to follow the guide. When Ive asked a question. :)