FPSL - Lighting and Tweaks Performance (by Droname)

DoubleYou

• 4 months later...

I'm letting Workshop Rearranged win the conflicts on the activators, but I think the same applies to Furniture/000DB83B WaterPump01Furn that increases water from 3 to 15. I'm overriding this in my patch to revert it to vanilla. It looks as if all these edits are increasing output and decreasing power requirements.

• 7 months later...

This mod has seen significant updates since I last looked at it, so I have revised the instructions. Testing should include the different possible options presented.

One thing I will note is that the Lens Flares attached to the lights do not seem to be a good idea. Have enough of them, and they will flicker.

Interesting. This made VishVadeva's Mods to Avoid list. I still want to check out its edits so I can better understand what it is doing though, but I'm not reluctant to let this one go if necessary, especially since we have multiple lighting mods all vying to change identical records atm.

Based on testing, I feel this has some very good ideas, but not a good fit at this time, as it requires significant alteration and patching to fix issues such as lens flares flashing on and off, as well as subjective changes that have little to do with lighting. Therefore I have removed it from testing.