Sign in to follow this  
z929669

Stay At The System Page - AE (by Magus80Mods)

Posted (edited)

I have this installed but it's not working. It's obviously nod a huge deal given the nature of the mod, but my esc menu opens at quests consistently. No idea why though, I have nothing that should override it further down the list i believe. I have it installed as a normal mod would be in MO2, in the Fixes tab of the STEP guide.

Edited by Halde

1 hour ago, Halde said:

I have this installed but it's not working. It's obviously nod a huge deal given the nature of the mod, but my esc menu opens at quests consistently. No idea why though, I have nothing that should override it further down the list i believe. I have it installed as a normal mod would be in MO2, in the Fixes tab of the STEP guide.

I had the same issue the first time I installed this mod. I could not find a reason. I uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it again. It is working as intended now. Maybe try reinstalling and see if it works for you?

We aren't going with this in favor of QUI, so removing from testing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DoubleYou
      Discussion topic:
      Worldspace Transition Tweaks by AndrealphusVIII
      Wiki Link
      This is a very interesting mod, yet relatively unknown mod. While the main thing it advertises is the ability to swim from Skyrim to Solstheim, it is a lot more than that on the LOD front. It has overhauled a huge amount of the landscape, mostly the landscape beyond the playable regions. It also expands the size of Tamriel and Solstheim worldspaces. I am unsure that there aren't problems due to the size increase, as I had thought that there was a certain limit on the bounds that can be used for worldspaces without bugs.
      There are multiple incompatibilities that can be found and resolved in xEdit, mostly involving weather records added to certain cells. There are landscape conflicts between this and Smooth Shores that possibly might require a Creation Kit patch.
      One idea I had, however, was to not use this mod in its entirety, but only for xLODGen generation, like xLODGen Resource - SSE Terrain Tamriel (which is merged with this mod, btw). I'm not sure if this is a viable idea or not, but seems possible. This will not work.
      Testing notes:
      Look for problems with LOD. Author has stated it doesn't work for DynDOLOD 3, but I rather doubt that is truly the case. Look for landscape conflicts. Install ACMOS patch.
    • By z929669
      Discussion topic:
      Majestic Mountains - More Accurate Collision by Korodic
      Wiki Link
      After checking things out, I have installed this in 06 just after S-AME