v2.1.0 - Feedback & Bug Reports

• 4 weeks later...

Followed the guide word by word but in game when the Step patch is activated i can't use the survey device, it just won't show the proximity numbers, however when i launch the game without said patch, visor works just fine. I don't know what is causing it.

4 hours ago, Olimacam said:

Followed the guide word by word but in game when the Step patch is activated i can't use the survey device, it just won't show the proximity numbers, however when i launch the game without said patch, visor works just fine. I don't know what is causing it.

I don't know how to edit my post, so sorry for reposting. I found the problem; in GCGAMEPLAYGLOBALS line 293 "SurveyMaxDistance" value="0.7" there's this [WARNING] ORIGINAL and NEW number value have mismatched types (INTEGER->FLOAT) or (STRING vs NUMBER). So i changed the value back to the default "400" and that fixed the hotspot proximity scanner.

2 hours ago, Olimacam said:

I don't know how to edit my post, so sorry for reposting. I found the problem; in GCGAMEPLAYGLOBALS line 293 "SurveyMaxDistance" value="0.7" there's this [WARNING] ORIGINAL and NEW number value have mismatched types (INTEGER->FLOAT) or (STRING vs NUMBER). So i changed the value back to the default "400" and that fixed the hotspot proximity scanner.

Thanks! I'll have this fix over the next day or so.

• 2 weeks later...