Ghosts Mechanics and Shaders Restored - Cut Content Restoration (by Exalderan)

D1Z4STR

Hmm...this was likely cut because if you don't have a suitable weapon (such as roleplaying a build) and you run across ghost enemies they would be invincible for those players and the player would die. This would force the player to break their roleplay build to beat these enemies. The concept is good, imo, however the gameplay aspect would likely be a point of irritation for players.

The ghosts are not invincible its just neat after you hit them they cannot take damage for 3-5 seconds after that. You can tell by there hit effect shader. It is something to that effect. I think it is immersive in some ways while not being completely immune to non silver weapons type mods that do similar things, etc.

1 hour ago, D1Z4STR said:

The ghosts are not invincible its just neat after you hit them they cannot take damage for 3-5 seconds after that. You can tell by there hit effect shader. It is something to that effect. I think it is immersive in some ways while not being completely immune to non silver weapons type mods that do similar things, etc.

Ah, so they do take damage on the initial hit? If so, then it is an interesting mod. I would likely have to play to see how annoying (or not) it would be from default behavior.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This mod was updated recently but the MA still hasn't added the Ghostblade to the relevant Form List, despite it being listed as one of the effective weapons on the mod's description page and being notified about this omission in the comments section a while ago.

Manual fix: add 00094a2b dunAnsilvundGhostblade to Form ID List 000D2058 defaultGhostWeaponFlickerList.

• Thanks 2