MO 2 & Loot & Wyrebash

kurosaki75

Question

Hello all,

Sorry in advance about my english i m not so good. Well so i want to know if anyone has already meet my problem. First my config :

you can see in pictures how i installed MO2 and Loot. I add my modlist too for information.

So as you can see on the picture "loot general" everything seems to work correctly about loot , masterlist update and mods sorting but :

1. Even if mods are sorted it seems weird and i noticed they are not correctly sorted dunno why
  2. There is no bash tag anywhere except on unofficial patch which is quite strange one more time
  3. Wyre bash doesn't find any bash tag too so when i try to build the bashing patch it s doesn't do many things

If anyone has already faced this situation or have any idea it would be appreciated.

Many thanks for your help in advance :-D

LOOT config.png

Loot general.png

LOOT in MO2.png

MO2 FOT general.png

MO2 Repetoires.png

modlist.txt

2 answers to this question

On 8/23/2021 at 6:57 PM, kurosaki75 said:

So as you can see on the picture "loot general" everything seems to work correctly about loot , masterlist update and mods sorting but :

1. Even if mods are sorted it seems weird and i noticed they are not correctly sorted dunno why
  2. There is no bash tag anywhere except on unofficial patch which is quite strange one more time
  3. Wyre bash doesn't find any bash tag too so when i try to build the bashing patch it s doesn't do many things

I am not aware of any Fallout 4 mods, other than then the Unofficial FO4 patch, which utilizes the bash tags. So, running Wrye Bash to create a bashed patch will not work as you have seen.

I would suggest taking the time to learn how to use mators smash in Fallout 4. There will be a learning curve involved, but once it is learned, it is a powerful tool and can do more than what Wyre Bash can do.

23 hours ago, GSDFan said:

I am not aware of any Fallout 4 mods, other than then the Unofficial FO4 patch, which utilizes the bash tags. So, running Wrye Bash to create a bashed patch will not work as you have seen.

I would suggest taking the time to learn how to use mators smash in Fallout 4. There will be a learning curve involved, but once it is learned, it is a powerful tool and can do more than what Wyre Bash can do.

THanks a lot . Seems enough simple to apply . The duration of this patch is so long and it does so many improvement.